@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Slender, and the height of dogs, or cats actually!
*gasp!* teeny dragons! : D
I know this is probably not at all what your dragons are like, but I have a dragon from another story that is the size of a small dog and behaves completely like a dog. His name is Arthur and he’s completely ridiculous and I love him.

Sorry for the r…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love hearing the backstory with the elves and the dragons from Luna’s past! The world building is super cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I rlly like Carter btw!!
Thanks!
I feel like he’s gonna be like WHAAT?! When he figures out Luna is an elf and has a bit of “powers” tho XD, tho she can’t really use them too well, and that Paxton is a Fae
Lol, I don’t think anyone in this group has figured out that they’re from different worlds yet XD. Once they do, Carter is g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Congrats on writing 1000 words! I liked it, and the hot sauce part is funny. I think it fits if you’re going for a comedy or kid’s story. Also, the name Iris is really pretty!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
Ya’ll can do what you want with Easton
Carter
Magic? Who did it? Was it the dragon? If it was a human, where did they get their dragon stone? I thought I had the last bit. Carter wanted to pour out all the questions popping up inside him onto Luna, but he knew he would just seem a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @theloonyone Don’t worry, I got Milo 😉 @esther-c (Wait, Esther, are you in this group?)
Aurivis
A rope shot out from something one of the humans was holding, allowing them to climb up. Aurivis watched, mildly impressed by the contraption. The last man tried to climb the rope, but failed, sliding back down to the floor. Aurivis ch…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bold of you to assume I sleep >: )
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Sweet PAXTON!!! Awww, he opened up to Matthew!! That is SOOO SWEET!!!! Oh, yes, I know they will bond over their shared stutters ❤️😭. I love their little dynamic so much already ❤️❤️!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
aww poor kids! I like it!
I know!! We put our charries through so much 😭😅.
Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
Haha, yeah, I knew you would!! Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I love writing sibling dynamics❤️😊.
Thank you so much for reading ❤️😊!! Do you have any suggestions for the writings style, dialogue,…[Read more]
-
Light started the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is my new WIP with Asher and Iris. I’ve written 1000 words!! Lol, I know that’s not that much, but for me, it is. Please tell me what you think about it. Thank you!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @felicity @orielle21 @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @eli…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h (I actually think it’s just us four in this group, I’m not sure tho)
Aurivis
“So what kind of dragon are you?’
He looked at the human who had approached him curiously. “What kind? Are there different kinds of dragons from your world?”
As he finished speaking, one of his back claws slipped on the rocky exter…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And the best part is, we can analyse these boy’s actions and romantic gestures, recording them ever faithfully to use for literary purposes…
Because we’re writers…
No other reason…
XDXD Yep!! No other reason…none at all….XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
You’re so welcome!!! 😄
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
I promise I’ll keep it secret. 😀
Yeah!! @godlyfantasy12 has some great plot twists!! Okay, good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD
Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂
Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carter
Carter felt a skinny elbow jab into his side and looked up at his sister’s disapproving glare. He looked back over at the newcomers and saw that the little boy looked like he was on the verge of tears. He was squeezing his little teddy hard and standing as close as he could to Lu…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah! Yes! Green Ember vibes should sound right, I was inspired by S.D. Smith. His spark created a flame that later became that book!
That’s awesome!! I love S.D. Smith too!
I hope you enjoy it! You’ll have to tell me what you think of the ending…that’s where I get the most comments lol.
Okay!! Yes, for sure, I will!! Bramble reminds me of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
About Paxton, Ara, and Corvina, and Arthur and all of her charries.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s near the bottom of page two. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is the link… I think to @godlyfantasy12‘s biggest secret!! Beware XD
- Load More
