@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I did some! @godlyfantasy @joy-caroline @lightoverdarkness6
Dante: Do you trust me?
Ellie: No.
Dante: what?
Eddie: Smart girl
These are some new charries, but…
Lois: You’re an assassin?!?Felicity: We’ve been friends for literally two days. Why are you so shocked?
Lois: I just thought I’d get a normal friend for once.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay! I’m excited! I might add some new characters
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity Goodnight!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Truth.” Corvina said.
Mel frowned. There went her ghost pepper idea. She stroked an imaginary beard on her chin, thinking.
“Umm… oh! What’s the weirdest thing your body can do? I can do this!”
Mel stuck out her tongue and touched it to the tip of her nose. Her eyes went cross eyed as she did so. Her face then went back to nor…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah! I changed it just now tho because I saw Sara was no longer on
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure who all I should be tagging so… @sarafini
“Somebody else can ask next, I need to recover.”
Mel nearly fell over as she jumped up and raised her hand.
“Oh! Me! I wanna ask!”
She pointed at Elizabeth. “You! Truth or dare?” She smiled, showing a gap in her front teeth.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
that sounds like a really fun (but probably dramatic) rp. I would totally join, even though I have very few sad backstories and a lot more happy ones. (I might actually have to join, just so everyone on there doesn’t get too depressed, lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Your ok! I’m not really on at the same time as everyone else usually
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
😊😊 thanks! I like your Idea of the third one being mirrors instead
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I had most of Simon’s dare written, but I got distracted and was busy for the rest of the afternoon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy
I have some ideas, but you don’t have to use them if you don’t want to : )
-A game room with a chess board but all the pieces are characters
-A room with an old projector and tapes with a bunch of characters’ backstories
-A crystal ball that lets you spy on other charries
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @arien @sarafini @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, so as soon as I saw this, I loved it, and found an incorrect quote generator and made some!! Heres one.
Dylan: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Iris: What did you do?
Dylan: Nobody died.
Iris: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!Dylan: Who thinks I can fit 15…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I love those moodboards!! Great job!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Haha, welcome back! I’m LightoverDarkness, but on here most people call me Light. 😉 I’m a piano playing, drawing, animal loving, Jesus loving, homeschooled, teen writer! It’s very nice to meet you!
Okay! Now for some newbie questions!
1. Which of your characters are most like you?
2. What’s your favorite snack…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(idk ur charries very well…what would be something good to ask depending on what he chooses?)
He’s a bit under-developed, so I don’t really have any ideas. Just ask him to do anything, I’ll make it interesting.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Simon raised his eyebrows in surprise. He glanced at Carmen. She shrugged.
“Do dare.” Mel’s tiny voice whispered in his ear.
“Dare, I guess?” Simon said with a grin.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!” and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
Awww, lol!
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
Oh, for sure!! Sometime after you ask…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo! I love it! The colors are super pretty 😮
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.
Lolol!! Haha, that was a fun one. I like Alec!
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
Oh, I loath sar…[Read more]
- Load More
