-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Wren
Wren’s face remained serious and focused as she nodded. She made no noticeable reaction to the ball hitting the bleachers, but did write a full description of the moment down in her notebook in shorthand. She continued with her next question.
“Have you and your classmates been trained by the staff in safety procedures in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
still keeping the crow catching his feathers though, that was funny
oh absolutely, lol. I just was going to ignore the Mel laughing part
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lois
“I suppose so.” Lois tilted his head slightly to the side. He hadn’t really thought about it before. “It’s… Well, I don’t have anywhere else to compare it to, do I? I’m content.” He adjusted his glasses and politely asked Moth where he was from in an attempt to keep himself from slipping into a thoughtful silence.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h do you mind if I just slightly contradict your last rp? I have a kinda fun (at least fun for me) idea for Mel
-
Loopy replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow I did not think I would ever type out that tag ever again. It’s so good to see you online again! Congrats on finishing your first draft! Sounds like you put a lot of hard work into it. I don’t have any advice about the 2nd draft since I’ve never gotten that far, but I wish you luck 🫡 Just wanted to come say hi <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
For context, this character is basically this roleplay’s version of an NPC. That’s not the right word, but I can’t be bothered to think of a better one. 😛 He’s part of the world itself and isn’t from any of my stories.
Remington
It was a fine night for a student to explore the school grounds by himself – which was exactly w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy thought for a moment. She jumped down from the crow’s back.
Runt’s nest was literally poorer than the other nest from before; there weren’t any jewelry or household items lodged in the branches. But there were some pieces of ribbon, twine, and something that looked suspiciously like long strands of hair.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Mel
Mel climbed up without asking Runt’s permission. She found a spot next to his shoulder and held gently onto his feathers. At first the crow was confused, and stumbled around in a circle, trying to spot the little girl. She leaned her head out into his field of vision and he made a playfully surprised squawk.
Lucy climbed up w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I’m posting here to knock this back up to the top of the forum. It’s been little while, but I think we have a good setup if anyone feels like continuing the story. 🙃
Sorry to leave Wilhelm hanging! This must be remedied
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Oh yes, Portals! I should read more of it. The bit I read was delightful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I probably should not be as comforted by that as I am.
Published authors have probably felt the same about their stuff. If that’s not comforting, I don’t know what is. 😛
And I spelled it differently, so there. XD
Problem solved
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
What project are you working on?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Good job, friend 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
What’s your favorite word biome so far?
I love collecting ideas from novels published between from the 1910s-50s. Mostly 40s and 50s. I keep notes from them in a notebook and I’ve done this for months; it’s a lot of fun. IÂ often collect dialogue because there’s something very identifiable about fictional dialogue from that ti…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Watching to make sure you’re held accountable 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Get ready for some random ideas
1. Pride and Prejudice (something tells me it’s from something else, but I might be right)
2. Sassy. Hmm. Is this the part in Fahrenheit 451 where Montag talks with Clarisse?
3. The only wolf story I can remember off the top of my head is The Wolf Wilder. This probably isn’t even a wolf-focused story,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey girl!! It’s good to see you around. :] And good to hear you’re doing well.
You finished it??
Congrats on hunkering down and finishing the draft!! That’s crazy… IÂ can’t believe there’s a full version of your first book out there. You have to get on here when it’s done so I can read it.
You haven’t hurt November too much,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t set you up for much else
Wren
She scribbled this down.
“And in that time, have there been any accidents or emergencies on school campus that you witnessed or were a part of?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Wren
This last comment got an eyebrow raise from Wren, but she pretended not to be bothered.
“Yes, of course. I won’t even ask your name.”
She uncapped her pen, and flipped to a fresh page in her notebook. She thought for a moment how much easier it would be if she had brought Veronica with her to record, but her helper also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I finally have time to roleplay now since I have to wait two hours for my car to be fixed.
Wren Tallow
Perched at the top of the bleachers carefully watching the whole room with a notepad in hand, sat a young lady. She wore the school uniform shirt with brown pants and a loose knitted sweater. Her wavy brown hair was cut too…[Read more]
- Load More
