-
whaley replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m left handed! That’s an interesting trait to focus on. I’ve never thought about how that might be important, but in detail-oriented stories like spy stories and the like, I can see how it might make a huge difference in observation.
What things do you do left-handed that really stand out?
I don’t know if there’s anything that stands out to ot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you for the prayers!
We took him to the vet yesterday, and I went with Mom (since I had to help lift him into the trunk). It was a little scary, not knowing what the vet would say. The bad news is that he tore his other (dog equivalent of an) ACL on his right knee, which had a 50% chance of happening after he had torn his left ACL (from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve been praying for you. 🫂 I’ve lost both my grandparents on my mom’s side, and even though I probably didn’t see them as much or know them as well as you probably did your grandmother, I totally understand what you’ve probably been thinking and feeling. Sending hugs and prayers for peace, comfort, and strength. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Guys I’m so scared we’re going to have to put down our dog. 😭 I think I might have shared requests about him before, but in the past year (or maybe less), he’s had health issues, mostly pulling muscles, tearing an ACL, and most recently we found out something’s wrong with his back. We’ve taken him to the vet multiple times for multiple different…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper jk i got the notification before you edited it. That’s really cool. Have you gotten any film for it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s quite the interesting box you got there
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! That one is my favorite
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Also yes, that animation took almost 30 hours, working 2-3 hours per day for 2 weeks. What did you think of it?
I thought it was good! I know nothing about using 3d models, but that sounds like an accurate amount of work, lol.
That’s real…
Yeah. And when you’re drawing your own characters instead of the people in the refer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re getting more relaxed with your poses and it’s really paying off. :] I like the Razorwhip but also the snake dragon, since its fins look like they are translucent. Maybe they’re supposed to be white, but I like them anyway.
Also I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel! That last animation you posted was very long. Must…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. 😍😍
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! 😄 I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, espec…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Popping in to say, you draw way too fast. How.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
YES WAY!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr They are so cute!! I especially like how sweet Baylor looks. I can’t believe you effortlessly make more than two characters on the same drawing. And your shading is impressive as usual. Is that your persona in the corner?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha @grcr at the same time. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I bet you can guess what this is.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
- Load More

