-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I kinda wanna start a fight with Felicity. Either that or start the next class. Kinda miss the twins.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
The foreign element is the problem – otherwise if I knew where to look, I’d look.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
As someone who likes writing adoption tropes and found family, I sympathize. I’ve had similar problems, just not of this magnitude. If you end up finding the laws themselves, and if there are long documents to read online, I will be more than happy to take assignments and write up summaries of what I find..? XD That’s a weird offer, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @shadow
Thank you ladies sooo much for the feedback!! It makes me even more excited to dive into the third draft! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ve been here for too long. Finishing at :50. Good night, everyone. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Me: “What do you think of this?” *Shows him a specific plot point*
S: “Eh…”
Me: “What’s wrong?”
S: “You don’t know enough about electromagnetic transmitters. But your magic system is extremely complex and depends on much more than this. How do you know you aren’t making ridiculous mistakes? You’ll make me look stupid. I’m only as smart as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Plotting at :45! Join if you like.
Usually no one is on, unfortunately. So today is Bring-your-character-to-work Day. *Plops Seb on the floor* *Pats his head*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I think it’s a viable idea to make another website. I still think it would not be ideal, since we have so much history here and I’m assuming it would be difficult to move everything. But I’m not putting down the idea. Some of my irl friends had a roleplay that turned into a huge campaign, and they made a website for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Calling on our local Canadian
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yeah that makes sense with your photographic memory.
My memory sucks. Wanna trade?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
That’s interesting. It’s fun learning how other people’s brains work.
Can you picture your family’s faces from different perspectives?
No. I can remember basic stuff like hair and if they wear glasses, of course, but the faces are really hard. At first, I can only remember a picture I drew of my dad once, my mom’s h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
My characters tend to be blurry, yeah. Some more than others. If I’ve drawn the character before, then I’ll picture an version of the drawing, just in motion. A lot of the time I just picture the motion itself, abstract, or a roughly scratched drawing. Just realized I see 70% of my charries as animated, not real life. XD
Also because…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@anyone
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl? Because I have no idea how to do that. I can picture details like facial expressions or…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
And @hybridlore
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr
Thoughts on Easton and Autumn as a couple and how their personalities go together? I’m doing some character work rn and I’m wondering if those two actually are a good match… like if they would make a good married couple in the future….
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Maybe if I watched the Spiderman movie again, I’d have a different opinion. It’s been a while. That’s what I remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I did not notice you asked questions, my apologies!
So how could a death help the plot?
I feel like it really depends on the plot itself. I know that’s a vague answer and isn’t helpful. XD But there are so many different character arcs and plots out there, so I can’t come up with rules for every one of them. Just think of a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s a very pretty scene, as well as being sad. I love it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you! I have a couple more drawings almost finished and I’ll share them when I’m done. I sort of want to make a picture book now.
- Load More
