@lydia-s
Active 2 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 399
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@karissa-chmil @whalekeeper ah thank y’all! Just so you know, I am still very knew at this so… 😅 but I will do my best!!
As for what books I have, I haven’t started reading them yet but I have a couple- and a few more on my Christmas list lol. I’ll have to get u the names of them later
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Oy. . . quite the interesting predicament. 😂*sends your favorite writing snacks for motivations* The only suggestion I can think of is to maybe look at where your characters aren’t challenged – where does your main cast already agree on, and can you add a side character who doesn’t? Or maybe you already have characters from a range of…[Read more]
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Eyy, this is so exciting, @godlyfantasy12! *throws confetti* Congrats on jumping into this! (Editors are amazing. 😁)
I’m currently finishing up line edits on a novella called Buried Stars, and chapter six is throwing me a bit. If you have time, I’d love it if you could look at some of the phrasing!
I’ll drop the link below, but relevant…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHHHH!!!!
*Throws gigantic bag of confetti in air*
THATISSOAMAZINGIAMSOHAPPYFORYOU!!!!
*Plays a triumphant prelude on violin in the falling confetti*
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone! So…I’m trying to get my life kinda back on track, XD, which includes getting back to my schooling on becoming an Editor!
I’ve just got a lot of visions for my life and stuff, and also going thru some stuff I hope God and my family will be able to help me through. I’m pretty optimistic about the future, but wanna get back to work on…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Love the imagery. I live right next to the sea and was able to visualize it very well. (I must say sitting on the seashore is such a nice quiet time where poetry comes easily to me)
I would repeat what the others said about the last lines but in general it’s a lovely poem. It shows how the mind and soul of the author can feel trapped in dark s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Like me, I don’t go looking for ur emails or info so I don’t really see them, I just get on the fox and can chat and leave comments and then see your chats and comments as well, does that make sense?
now if u write ur personal info in a comment or in the doc, then yea whoever reads it will see it. Again I don’t think anyone on here would like……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
So my thing is, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to find this specific doc/link, on this small sub-forum, in this larger forum, on this small Christian writer website, on the VAST INTERNET, plus go specifically hunting for our emails in said google doc?
BUT if y’all are really concerned about it we can just forget about it 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore, nothing, it’s now just there in case of emergencies. It’ll now be in ur google docs space if we should ever need to chat thru there
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings it should let u edit, I have it where anyone with the link can edit the doc
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley bruuuh Lucy is a mess XD
I luv Linus!!! And of course Charlie Brown! U can’t have peanuts without Charlie Brown! AND SNOOPY!!! AH SNOOPY!!!
I also absolutely adore the lesser known character, Rerun!!! Lucy and linus’ baby brother. I adore him.
The peanuts movie was soooo good imo
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Let’s see if this works!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/177QQ3sszd1xkLfzJyPZBikxBnUjytG_XFCJZYEiKEek/edit
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk, I just don’t remember having to share it on KP.
like I think it was on the doc itself but u didn’t have to share it on KP. U just posted the google doc link on KP, and then gave permission to those who wanted to be on the doc 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I had a google doc with people on here once and I don’t remember ever having to share my info like on KP or anything. It may have been on the doc…but unless someone went looking for it I don’t remember ever actually sharing it, but maybe that’s just me lol but I totally understand everyone’s feelings on that (I’m the same way!)
So yea, y’all…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missing
Hey, so…I’ve been thinking…
Hopefully this never happens!!!
But…what if, for some crazy reason…KP like, shut down or something? Or crashed?
How would we get a hold of each other?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@everyone
is anyone else’s KP glitching where u can’t see ppls profile pics?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
I have a lot of love songs for my charries (mostly November XD) both angsty and not angsty and then in between XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper u hear the Credits version? That’s my fav version. Lin Manuel does the rap, but I love it cuz the singer sounds great (plus he’s cute XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ROFL MARCEL!!! I’m now just gonna be imagining Marcel singing that instead of Maui whenever I hear that song…and his friends/out charries looking at him like “Wut” instead of Moana XD
- Load More
