@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sounds like Lyn really wants to be their friend. If I were her then I would want to tell them a bit about myself and maybe show them around if they have any questions. Probably the smoothest way to info-dump.
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Mood, mood. At least you wrote something!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ooo great job!! And thanks!
I got distracted so idk when I stopped, but I wrote 420 words XD I blame it solely on Google Docs……mostly.
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Gonna stop at :23 for dinner with 10.5 pages. Maybe 2625 words?
Have fun!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joelle-stone Oh okay, cool!! Your blog has a new follower ;D
*glares with you* I finally just got it going XD
Starting sprint at :27–an hour later XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joelle-stone Yayy! Great job! What’s your blog called?
I haven’t written anything yet because Google Docs is messing with me today :)))
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oo handwriting!! Have fun! I kinda feel like that’s a dying art in the writing world now days XD
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres I’ll be handwriting for some time! Trying to get as much as I can done…might check back around :00 or so.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @nanisnook @joy-caroline @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @scripter-of-kingdoms @anyone-at-all @mkfairygirl @buildsbygideon
Anyone up for a sprint? I’m starting at :23 and going until :40 (probably lol)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thanks for tagging me!! Sorry I missed your sprint, but I hope you got a LOT accomplished!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook Thank youu!!
@issawriter7 Thanksss!! Right back at you!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Self publishing or traditional? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Hey girl! Sorry for the late reply lol. I published individually on Amazon, which was completely free! I may experiment with traditional some day, but for now, my budget will only allow indie 😂 I highly, highly recommend a YouTube channel named “Abbie Emmons”. She helped me figure out where I was headed with my novel. Her videos are…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Having Voice/Style Problems…. Help Needed! Desperately! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Also, @gracie-j I just HAD to say that I LOVE your tagline. It’s pure gold, sis. XDÂ
and I can honestly relate waaAAAAAaaay too much XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Having Voice/Style Problems…. Help Needed! Desperately! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Wow, this is a tough one. I honestly get the struggle, I’m not entirely sure if I’ll have any helpful advice, but here’s just some thoughts.
The first thing I recommend is just to read everything and anything you can find that is a story told from a child’s pov. Especially ones with girls around your character’s age and maybe try to…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!🙁 I hope I can sprint with you next time though!!! <33
@lydia-s Yep, they went great!!! 😀 Thank you!!!! <33
-
Katherine and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Issabelle Perry and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@kathleenramm Oo, foils! Gotta love those.
Mine is probably the villain who knows what he’s doing is wrong but does it anyway either for a higher reason or to prove a point. Basically the villain who has a conscience but has higher ideals. Not sure how to phrase it quite right. You don’t see it often.
Also, I like the secondary villain who…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s That’s totally alright!! I understand! 🙂 Thank you, though I haven’t written today yet. I’m going to write my 100 words right now. (I have no idea why I’m waiting late in the day to write!😂) I hope your writing went great!!!!! <33
-
Kathleen started the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
What’s your favorite type of antagonist? Dark lord, mastermind, monster, criminal, etc.
My favorite is the reflection villain.A villain who is one, personally connected in some way with the main character, and who has a lot of similarities with the main character.
Like the villain is the image of what would happen to the main character they…[Read more]
- Load More
