@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q @nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @abigail-m @lydia-s @ribbonash @joelle-stone @relia @anyone-who-is-writing-right-now
I going to be doing a short (or however long it takes me to reach my word-count goal) writing sprint if any of y’all want to join. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Adopting Description? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@typewriter77 Well, are phrases like “she ran like the wind” or “the apple of one’s eye” or “it was a dark and stormy night” copyrighted? Often these things become clichés because they are so frequently used. I don’t believe that three words like so would be exactly plagiarism. However, if you were truly worried about that, I would study sentence…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Will you tag me when you do post the study? I really love reading through them!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be around writing for maybe sometime if anyone wants to say anything.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Awesome! I’ll be sure to hop by often!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
As much as I love complex backstories, I totally understand what you mean by big-bad-powerful villains. They feel so strong and powerful like if they say they rule the world, you’d believe it.
Because they are so much more memorable. And it forces the protagonist to grow and become stronger to defeat them.
I love what…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
So much yes on character who don’t feel like they were solely made for the plot! Those are my favorite kind characters whether they are a villains or any other type of character.
(Oh, and your not the only one who had their day made by the Shrek joke by @not-so-secret-secret-assassin haha. XD)
People don’t talk…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline *jumps up and down with excitement* 😀 😀 😀 EEEEKKKK, girl, you’re designing skills are FABULOUS so I’d TOTALLY LOVE for you to design something for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about a bookmark and a poster? The bookmark would be for my spy novel called The Black Cat. Colors: black for sure. And if you’re able to do a poster…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Ey, thank you! I love them!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Ooooooo, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!! Especially that background image and the stars look soooo cool with it as well. Oooo and how you had a center image with the name on it and all that. And I’m really seriously impressed that you did such a FANTABULOUS job with it since you knew literally nothing about the story. 😂 Anyway, if you…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Could I request two covers from you? For two story collections…
Title:Â Flowers Fell Like Rain
Elements: Falling flowers, fell flowers
Title:Â Long Live the Night
Elements: Nighttime
Thank you!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Launch Team Signups in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver Oo this is a great idea! I do have an Instagram (which had like 100-something followers last time I checked) but life has been crazy and I haven’t been on it in almost a year. Thank you so much for the tag, but right now I don’t have time to even manage my own Instagram 😭😂 If things change some day, maybe I’ll let you know! Good…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
YAAY!!! Can’t wait!!! AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Yours is awesome, too!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Of course not!!!!! Experiment away!!! I trust you, girl. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Oh, right. Duh. *facepalm* Okay, uhhh… Man, I’m terrible at this. I don’t really have anything I’ve envisioned. Maybe you could have a pawn piece or something on it. Ooof, I’m terrible at this. Actually, I literally have no idea. Would you like me to change to something that’d be easier for me to explain, cuz I don’t mind if it…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Woo-hoo!!!!! You did great, Faith!!!!!! 😀 (Haha, I know, right?! Short stories are so hard! Yes, you shall prevail!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* XD) I’ve been writing for a while and wrote 910 words in my short story.Â
Phew! It’s been a long writing day! XDDDThank you so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!! 😀 -
Katherine replied to the topic Launch Team Signups in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m sorry, I don’t have social media. But I am wishing you the BEST of luck with your launch team!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀🍀
( @gracie-j thank you for the tag, btw! 🙂 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Np!!! Awww, thanks, sis!!!!!!!! *gratefully accepts the lemonade*
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Oooh, that’s so cool!!!!!! I’m excited to read your story!!!!!! 😀 Good luck, Faith!!!🍀
@issawriter7 Aww, thank you!!!!!<3 And I hope your creative slump goes away soon! *pats you on the back* *gives you lemonade to cheer you up*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, fun!!!!!! I’d be down for a bookmark for my short story called Checkmate. I’ve been considering reworking it into a novella, so I think it’d be pretty cool to have one. 🙂 If you’re willing that is.
- Load More
