@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!!!!!!! <3333 You’re welcome!!!!!💖
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooo that sounds SO awesome, thanks for tagging me!!!!! Unfortunately, I don’t do social media. 🙁 Sorry.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Molly are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline EEK!! Thank you, thank youuuu!!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Hey, Joy!! Is the offer still open? I’m stuck on designing a cover for my novel, and a fresh brain might help a lot XD
If you’re still willing, it’s a young adult scifi, told from three perspectives, two boys and one girl. You can use whatever photos you like! Don’t worry about their features or anything if you use humans on the…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’ve finished writing for the night. I wrote 147 words in my novel, and I edited in another writing project. My last line in my novel is:
Whatever it was.
Thank you both so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 And I hope y’all did well in your writing too!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so much for the tag!!!!! 😀 Joining at :15
-
Lin replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Fullmetal Alchemist is so good! I was just thinking about it this morning, haha…
@kathleenramm Something similar to that; In Silver Spoon, by the same author as FMA, the main character Hachiken Yuugo has a pretty compelling backstory. At the start of the series we see that he’s come to farming school as an escape,…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@Kathleen
I personally think that Edward and Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood had a pretty epic backstory (it was pretty epic) one of them lost an arm and a leg, and da other lost their whooole body (it was pretty bloody and epic, if I do say so myself)
They also have blonde hair, and as a blonde hair user myself, i must say I can…[Read more]
-
Kathleen started the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
“What’s your favorite Backstory?”
I’m going to risk sounding like a broken record and say Zuko from ATLA.(I seriously need to expand my consumption of fiction so I can find a new favorite and use something else as answers.)
I really love backstories that have direct consequences on the main plot and also help you understand why the character…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook That’s alright, girl! No worries! 🙂 Ooh, yes!!! If you’re writing later today, please tag me!!! 😀
@joelle-stone Ur welcome!!! It’s okay! (You’re SO welcome!!!!! Your blog looks amazing!!!! I LOVE how you designed it!!!!! And thank you so much for following my blog!!!!!!)
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Interesting… veeery interesting.
Well, I aaam obligated to hold up my end of the bargain, well this may come as a shock to you but…
I’m actually an assassin.
(Don’t worry I haven’t killed anyone
yetever -I’m a pacifist-)Don’t be confused it’s normal in the assassin community.
Also, this is top secret so don’t let this get out.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Thank you so much for this lesson!!!!! 🙂 I really enjoyed reading through these and the Bible verses!!!!! Thank you so much for doing these devotions!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Awesome job, Faith!!!!!!! 😀 Oooh, I like that quote!!!!! It really intrigues me!!!! 😀 And that’s awesome that you’re writing a fantasy novel!!!!! I LOVE fantasy!!!!
You’re welcome!!! Thank you for joining me!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Great job, Linyang!!!!!!! 😀
I’ve finished writing for the day. I did some research for my novel and wrote 183 words. My last line:
As far as I knew, she was never trained to be a spy, and, yet, she had the quality of one.
@devastate-lasting and @faith-q Thank you both so much for writing with me!!!!!! 😀 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ah I should sleep now… Got 525 words so not bad, not bad. About halfway there.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!!!
@faith-q Yay!!! Thank you for joining us!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@mkfairygirlThanks! Good luck to you too!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Awesome! Thank you for joining me!!!! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@mkfairygirl I’ll try to finish this chapter before I go to sleep!
- Load More
