@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
I wrote 268 words.
But I did take a bit of a break. So, ya know, that’s probably why I didn’t write as much.Last line:“Jasen . . .”
Yeeah, it was an unfinished sentence. I do that sometimes.😜
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@faith-q No problem. I’ll probably be sprinting for a while, so maybe I’ll be on when you’re writing 🙂 You’re welcome!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Well, I’m going to be writing if anyone wants to join me. 🙂 (Snacks will be provided. Jk. XD😁)
@issawriter7 @jenwriter17 @writerlexi1216 @joy-caroline @scripter-of-kingdoms @faith-q @lydia-s @nanisnook @joelle-stone @daisy-torres @abigail-m @lewilliams @anyone-who-feels-like-writing
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 Whoops! I didn’t realize I spelled your tag wrong.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Ignite Memes and More! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline (I’ve been wanting to read Ignite, I just haven’t gotten a copy yet.) But, I still found your memes HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!😂😂 Love em, girl!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you!!! <333 Thank you so much!!!!!!!! 😀 Yep, it’s a different novel. 😉 It’s called The Black Cat. (It was my WIP before Behind the Blade, Without the Wings. I had paused in it, but now I’ve come back to it.) Yay, I’m so happy to hear that!!!!! 😀
@noval21 Oof, I missed your sprint.😦 Oooh, that’s an AWESOME last…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Haha is that your villain? Ours don’t actually sound that far apart, because that’s exactly something he’d do XD
Well, I mean, when you’re fighting a man that’s responsible for the deaths of millions… cordiality isn’t exactllly at the top of the list XD But you’re right, it would be very cruel 3:))))
@elfwing girrrrllll your…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 Wow, your quizzes are so COOL!!!!!!!!! 😀 I took the worldbuilding one and got Westtown.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw, you’re welcome!
@nova21 THANK YOU!!!!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 WOOO!!!!!!! AWESOME word count, Lexi!!!!!!!!🥳 You’re SO welcome!!!!!!!<3 Thank you SO for writing with me!!!!!!! 😀 Aw, thank you!!!!!<33 I wrote 283 words in my spy novel. Last line in Ch. 5:
“Someone’s coming.”
-
Lin replied to the topic Ignite Memes and More! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 Gotcha ;). Glad I just got a gift card! I’ll order it tomorrow.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Idk man… dorito is only for the high class, so unless you got two hands rather then one, I don’t think you’ll be seeing the inside of a dorito factory anytime soon.
Sorry, #twohandsgangboiiiii
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Awesome!!! Thank you for joining me!!!!! You’re welcome!!!<33
@devastate-lasting Ok. 🙂 I hope your Zoom goes well!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ah, I’m in a Zoom right now but I may or may not join you afterwards if I’m not passed out!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
I’m going to be writing for a bit if anyone wants to join me. 🙂
@faith-q @joy-caroline @joelle-stone @nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms @nova21 @ariel-f @devastate-lasting @anyone-who-feels-like-writing
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@faith-q I’m sorry I missed your sprint. Oooh, I love your last line!!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Ignite Memes and More! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline Now I just wanna know who this Crynn guy is…guess I should go order the book!
@jenwriter17 (Paperback or Kindle? I want the author’s opinion)
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Got a problem with Cheeto factories?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Ignite Memes and More! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Your taste in memes is immaculate.
I still have yet to read Ignite, but I was still laughing!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
I would try to steal his epic hat, but after I did so, he would probably steal my beanie baby collection, And lock me in a Cheeto factory.
But before all that, I would suggest that he buy the Bounty paper-towels over the Scott brand, because it’s the quicker-picker-upper.
- Load More
