@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Looking for feedback on a crucial scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Sure, girl! I’d LOVE to help you out if I’m able! (Conversational scenes are some of my favorite so I’m very excited!!!!) Anyway, the email you know of mine works great for me (I’d rather not put it here where everyone can see it, but if you don’t remember it, then I can share my author email instead.)
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
RIKKKEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I took so long to read that but…readers never understand the tráma we as authors go through just to create these stories, let alone write them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM. I don’t think I could take that. *Dramatic sniff*
Anyway, can we just rant for a bit about charies we don’t get to talk about much?
Because his story just brought one of my dearest characters to mind, whom I rarely get to talk about.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
I have, but only two, and one of them has changed in appearance since then, but I so, so want to do more!
I intend to try to draw one of my MCs, Viktor, next. If I am able to draw him, I’ll try to share it.
If you want to share any of your drawings, I’d love to see them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh Yosef!
I thought he was Jewish…ah, my heart breaks.
What’s his story?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh.
That’s beautiful. And so ugly.
I wondered, because of his Yiddish name… I’m crying right now, inside.
Thanks.
*Takes a deep breath*
I want to hear his story!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Now I remember I never shared any of our Thanksgiving stories… Which get interesting, considering that every other year they include 22 people in a three bedroom, single bathroom, no dining room house.
Yeah, the adults encourage the kids to go play outside. Which we’re happy to do, since ou…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
OOH? You draw horses? Now I’m curious 😀 I would love to see some time, if you’d ever like to show them 😊
And girl, noses are so hard *sob* Every good nose I draw is thanks to the providence of God ✋😔 And it’s sheer luck to draw a good eye..
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
an artistic robber loll
A Crayola Criminal? Hm, a Painting Pilferer… Sorry I often get stuck alliterating things 🤦♀️
Anyways.. thank you! 😀 I’ve been drawing my whole life but I’ve only recently started getting good at it. If you ever want free nightmares, I could show how I drew last year! Heck, I could show you how I drew 3 months ago. My…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

Here’s Bronwen showing off my realistic style. Since drawing this I’ve improved how I draw necks so that they aren’t as toothpick-ish. This style is super great.. iiif I get it right. I’m new to drawing more realistic portraits so the quality can be kinda hit-or-miss, but I can usually draw guys pretty well in this style.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

I guess I’d just call this my cute style? It’s just very soft and squishy and fun to draw. (btw, this is my character Ilwyn in his human form, he’s normally sort of elfish) -
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
OOH. EXAMPLE TIMEHere’s my cartoony style! It’s fun for very expressive poses, such as thus ~~>
(Just an FYI, all these examples are a few months old so I’ve improved since then.)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia that little scene was not only hilarious but ALSO very helpful for figuring out how to draw them 😀  Would you like me to draw them separately or in a pose together? Also, what style would you like me to draw them in? Lemme know if you want examples of what I can do 🙂
Since Verity’s a little girl, it’d probably be easiest t…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 HAHA I love that bit at the end
It’s so fun to read/write banter between close friends. Riker’s kids making turkeys was the most adorable thing ever. I have this mental image of a bunch of little kids around a table, covered in glue and glitter 😆 Now I wish it was fall even more 😛
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! Quickly puts on glasses.
Eagles are wonderful creatures. Viktor’s bird is named Esen, which I think means “heaven’s wind” or “wisdom” in Eishlagair. (I’m not sure on the translation.)
That’s a good idea. That way, we can come back and do this again, but can change anything we need to.
So, for my…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia Yes, I still draw characters! Just a heads-up, I’ll be starting school this Monday so if you’d like me to draw a charrie (or more, if you like) now’s the perfect time! 👈😎👈
And I wish you luck with your writing dilemma 🧐 I also tend to write all these menial little scenes and details rather than figuring out the big problems…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I do! 😎
Yeah, except they do need him to for e them to action…
But did I ever mention that later in the book, Viktor gets a GIANT eagle? (10 foot wingspan. Slate, ivory, and gold, a rare Mountain Guardian Eagle that actually belonged to the king.)
That eagle doesn’t like Ocran anymore than I do. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, interesting idea. (I do have a few characters I’d like to introduce soon if y’all don’t mind.)
And here’s my charies on here:
Zlatan, son of (Sotnik) Vratislav. Wolf in the book, but a human on this RP for convenience. A Desanik in the army. Age 17, straight black hair cut at the jawline, golden eyes. 5’9″, not going to get much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
