@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Ava Blue and
whaley are now friends 4 years, 1 month ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 Thank you so very much! And I know how you feel sis, I do that more often than I’d like to admit 😅🤦🏼♀️ I would really love to see your work some time, if you ever feel like sharing! 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s Calvin and Hobbes!!!
*Waves hi to the stuffed tiger*
Those comics are both hilarious and soo true!
-
Ava Blue and
Queen_of_Alvastia are now friends 4 years, 1 month ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I assume the tissue fort is a place to cry over charries
even though you’re the one killing them and you could let them live but that would be no fun to write so you do it anyways because writers are all masochists…? *follows you both*@queen_of_alvastia Ooh! I love paints, they’re so pretty! I’m also an Appaloosa fan, because…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And here’s one I made.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh my. You know I love that picture El. (Just as it breaks my heart)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
So…
Here are some more.
This one is a Russian sharpshooter, around WWII. I’m afraid it’s not a super nice picture, but I’ve been struck by her youth and seriousness every time I see it. It was only yesterday that I realized it was good inspiration for a story.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I love those! At first I was wondering, “why is that soldier in such a funny position?” Then I realized, “Oh! It’s a snowball fight!” XD
Welcome, and thanks for letting us! (It was.)
I love the fox!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
I’d read it, sister!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

I didn’t make this one, but I’ve used it for one of my stories based in Western WA. 🙂
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

The car in this one reminds me of Harry Potter, for some reason..
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Quite right. *Sniffle*
They are really interesting. Middle grade stories with grown up themes, we loved them as soon as we started to read them. While not what one may call an allegory exactly, as the author said, they are true.
Historical fiction is wonderful! I like it, although I haven’t read much of it recently. I really…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a full old fashioned library built into your house?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
oh
my
GOODNESS 🙀🤯😵
That is incredible!!! It looks like a real photo in greyscale, that is some magnificent detail! The lighting is so amazing, you have some serious talent! 🤩
And I getcha, that’s why I draw so many deer 😆 Until I can get out in the woods and hunt, I’ve just gotta admire them on paper.
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
They just take over my life. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Just as I forgot several other authors. Really, just trying to compile a list is practically impossible.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s.
Horrible.
And so good. I love it.
And hate it. Really?! Why?! Riker!!!
It’s a very good thing that he survives and is saved. For both of you. 😉
Ah. Just in case no one has explained them,
They’re about rabbits with swords, or the helpless becoming not so helpless in their fight against destruction, whether it comes…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
C. S. Lewis,
Men of Iron by Sir. Howard Pyle,
Jane Austin (especially Persuasion),
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson,
Chuck Black’s Knights of Aerithtrea,
George MacDonald,
The Green Ember by S. D. Smith,
G.K Chesterton’s essays,
The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic,
Robert Elmer (especially Promise of Zion),
Gail…[Read more]
- Load More
