@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“I’ve never heard of Marines before, but a Mariner is a special soldier trained for the water, land, air, and sea. Now medics….we always need more of them. The bravest of us really.” Mikkel glanced back at the young man, eyes spilling gratitude.”I have a friend who is…” He choked on…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hey guys, I don’t wanna butt in but would I be allowed to join or are there already too many people in here? (none taken if thats the case 🙂 )
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thank you, that’s actually quite helpful! I’m always more than happy to give and receive art tips 😀 For coloring I typically use my big set of Prismacolor colored pencils (I don’t know what specific set they are, but they definitely aren’t soft-tips) and recently I’ve been experimenting with shading with cool colors instead of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @koshka
All right, y’all…
I’ll get Alyona’s in after this one, hopefully.
Viktor
They were on their way now, a much larger group than before. Viktor walked near Riker and November, unwilling to be alone in the midst of strangers.
There aught to be a raven headed lass at his side, her eyes bright…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
The climb down looked wonderful, so many handholds yet still a bit of a challenge. He looked back at the group.
Lynn had a grin worth a thousand gold. Vulkasin grinned back.
“V’hat are be v’aiting for?”
Mikkel
“Oh…uh…yeah. I’m fine. So…uhm…Mikkel…if you don’t mind me asking…where’…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Beta's for my poetry Collection wanted! in the forum Poetry 4 years ago
I love poetry, but some else would probably be better. What exactly do you need a beta writer to do? (I’m also not a poetry ‘expert’ or something like that. I just enjoy it, so I may not be much help.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I’d like to, but I have to get up somewhat early…um today so I’d better sign off for now. If you wan to RP for any one of the groups, please do. =)
Good night!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Sorren crossed his arms, now glaring at everyone in general.
Alright then.
Mikkel struck out, knocking the man back and down. He fought well, but the Mariner had already won before the fight started. Sorren just didn’t know it yet.
Still didn’t know it when he went limp with Mikkel’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Should I go ahead and put more down? XD My brain just exploded into the next scene.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh Ara…*sob* She’s just a kid.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahhhhh, I love it!
Look out, Sorren, that’s a King’s mariner and a couple marines. Bwahahaha!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
And I just have to stick in what just popped into my head.
Mikkel
Sorren was becoming a problem. Nay, more than just that, he could be costing them all their lives. This was no time for negotiation.
He was about to become a casualty.
Mikkel pulled out his pocket watch and checked the time.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh Elias… that’s definitely one of those situations where all you can do is just sit with him, lend an ear, and pray for the Comforter to heal.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry! I read it this morning, but life happened and I haven’t been able to get back on.
GAAAHHH!!!!! ARA, DON’T TRUST A SNAKE!!!!!
Okay so…is this where she gets her purple scar?
And she’s so cute as a darling childs.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’ll do a quick RP, just to keep up flow, then I think it’s November’s turn.
Mikkel
As the man approached the rifle came off Mikkel’s shoulder. Oh how he hoped he wouldn’t have to use it. Not here, in front of a little girl. Besides, it wouldn’t be right to shoot someone without particular…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Content Guide Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I don’t really have much input to add, except that first, I agree with everything suggested, (I like the list format very much) and thank you so much for writing this for your book! I would absolutely want to know about all that before heading into it. Especially about the immorality, graphic content, and domestic abuse.
I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m thrilled that you like it.
We definitely agree on his expression. My sweet, thinking laddie…
(Thank you again! I’m not really a great artist either, but I try. 😉 This is what I’m good at drawing, but horses? Oh no. XD I’d enjoy your comments anytime. And so glad you like his cloak! I like drawing clothing like…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago

And a lil Bronwen chibi! This is her formal autumn outfit, but my annoying webcam cropped it weird -_-
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
And the new one! She was super fun to draw, my favorite part was the hair, I’m surprised at how well it turned out. 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Okay I just redrew a 3-year-old abomination and I’m quite happy with it 😀
Here’s the original… 🤨

- Load More
