@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hopefully they do…still not sure how it ends though, so-
*Gasp*
NOT ARA THEÂ VILLIAN?!
The world is no longer safe. XD
I know…(feeling mildly sorry for them but also too satisfied to save them)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh course we want to read yours!!! I was hoping you’d put them on here.
Here we go…
Chapter One
“David.”
Scritch, scritch. DaithÃ’s pencil kept moving across his page, copying out the report with perfect flaws.
“David Loranson.”
The lad beside him shifted uncomfortably, his creaky bench the only sound in the now silent…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Ah, so um…are we supposed to put our AU chapters on here?
*Mad cackles*
Those two are kinda my favorites too…only Daithà and Reúven are the most developed characters so they have a different sort of pull on my heart.
Yes, poor lads.
Hmm, well as I ca…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Returns your tackle hug* ME TOO!!!
Mikkel
Riker and November…the pain connected to their fathers was far worse than Mikkel’s. They were still alive, and that was a problem.
He adjusted his rifle strap, eyes scanning the corridor. Small passages now split off to the right and left,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka
Viktor
Viktor walked silently behind Leon and Riker, his mind swimming through the pain around him.
Leon was stumbling forward like he hadn’t eaten for weeks, apparently drunk with grief. (Not that he’s actually intoxicated. I just realized how literal that is in his story, but I wasn’t meaning…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Riven. I really am coming to get you this time. Just let me find where I put my poison arrows…Â
and uh, where exactly your address happens to be…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hehehe… I’m well past fifteen and still haven’t even started driver’s Ed.
(And yes I’m stalking this forom. Have to figure out how to write an AU, right? Of course right.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ara! NOVEMBER NO!?! How dare anyone do that to my laddie.
Riven, you don’t know what you’re asking for. I’m not an official part of the Character Protection Squad…
*Bwahahahaha*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And uh, who all is in Zlatan’s group now? I’ve lost track.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Bursts through door out of breath*
I…made it…back.
*Doubles over gasping for air*
Sorry y’all…I try to stay off over the weekend, and then a whole avalanche of things have kept me hostage till this afternoon.
*Glances nervously over shoulder*
We do have some chapters for our…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’ALL, I AM BACK!!!!
Okay, so due to a large spiral of events, I lost a bunch of stuff, including my password to KP. But since @kathleenramm and the KP staff are so awesome, I am back!!! (Thank you!!!)
I’m literaly soooo excited, and feel very blessed to be on here.
Now, I’ll try to get some…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 4 years ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Koshka OOH! I’ve read some Howard Pyle (probably just Robin Hood though, I think) I have not read that book but it sounds great. I love that line.
Well, I think I’ll introduce a few characters 🙂 I’ll name 3 but I think I’ll just use Bron and Mercy for now.
Bronwen Richt
INTJ-T ~ 26 years old ~ hunter
5’10 tall, pale olive skin, wavy dark…
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
can y’all BEE-LEEVE it is already October? I hadn’t even gotten used to September yet 😬
To those who celebrate Halloween, do you have any costume pinned down yet? I’m going as a pirate 🏴☠️-
No I CAN’T! 😭😭 It’s too soon… why does time move so fast?
Ooh pirate is fun! I don’t celebrate Halloween. Are you buying a costume or making one?-
Well, most of the costume is already in my closet! I already have a black peacoat, a ruffled white dress shirt, baggy black slacks and black combat boots. I just bought a pirate hat and a red waist wrap to finish the look 😀
I’m really excited to wear it!-
Wow that sounds great! Are you trick-or-treating? Or like going to a Halloween party?
-
I’ll be going trick-or-treating with my brothers, parties scare me 😆
-
-
-
-
OOOH YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT THOSE that sounds so fun!!! I’ve always wanted to go to a comic convention or something of the sort, because ✨cosplay✨
-
THAT sound MARVELOUS I love it! Your Bucky cosplay is very resourceful, the aluminum foil hand is so funny XD That all sounds like a blast! Your nurse costume sounds really pretty, it’s so fun to do vintage hairstyles (though I’m terrible at them)
-
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Thank you! I’ve been using watercolors since I was 12, so about 3 years. However, I only started consistently using them last year. And I do the same thing! I ADORE graphic novels and I’ve always wanted to write/illustrate my own series. I have many artists to thank for my style, because I really just mimic elements of more…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Who are y’all’s favorites?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry, I don’t have a picture for him. Just know he looks a bit like Viktor, only his hair is lighter and his face in narrower.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And last of all, my dear, darling. My favorite little shepherd boy, my…
OK, it’s obvious who this one belongs to.
Reúven Elroi (Robert Shepherds)
Dark headed and dark eyed, Reúven is not only from Eirda, he looks the part. He was torn away from his home and remaining family and sent to the Institutions like a hundred other boys. The sorrow o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Inglor, but his hair is cut at his ears. And he’s wearing the uniform. And he doesn’t have his bow. Basically take him out of this setting, and stick him in the other. (Only Alvenmaids wear their hair long, and with them it is never cut)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AND THE THIRD ONE! (I’m having too much fun.)
This one is from our brain dump world, so it’s where we put all our creative overload before it spills into our WIPs and completely changes them. lol! Still, the more we get aquainted with this character, the more we like him.
Inglor Avelorion (Aka Ethan Llorel)
The only son of the WodeAlven in the…[Read more]
- Load More
