@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m on! Sorry I didn’t get anything in yesterday or the day before. I wanted to, but after working Children’s Church…. I was tired. XD
Church was good!
-
Willow Woodrow replied to the topic Not a new writer, just a bad one. Help needed. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Thanks for the welcome!
- 1. How people used to study dead bodies. They would steal dead people just to dissect them and see what we were made of.
2. Yes, I’ve seen all the Star Wars movies and shows, my favorite character is Cassian Andor. He is kinda mysterious and dark, but wants to do good, (sorta) but his past is continually showing in h…
- 1. How people used to study dead bodies. They would steal dead people just to dissect them and see what we were made of.
-
Willow Woodrow posted an update 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the welcome!
Here’s my stupidity, what is a WIP?
A major theme for me is definitely G/T (Giant and tiny) I love the dynamic.
Favorite character to write, I honestly don’t know. I’ll have to think on that.
Favorite books are definitely The door within by Wayne Thomas Batson.
My favorite animal is a hedge…[Read more]
-
Willow Woodrow posted an update 3 years, 11 months ago
Nice to meet you! I write in a lot of genres, but my favorite is medieval fantasy.
Five songs, Brave by Sara Bareilles, Lone Ranger by Rachael Platten, Flood waters by Sarah Sparks and Immanuel Music, Queen of hearts by Juice Newton and If you love her by Forest Blakk.
Five books, The door within by Wayne Thomas Batson, Cinder…[Read more]
-
@willow-woodrow
Medieval Fantasy?! Yes, that is an incredible genre! Do you have any favorite books in the genre?
I haven’t heard any of those songs, I’ll have to give them a listen.
Cinder is so good! Along with the rest of the Lunar Chronicles. I’ve also read the Land of Stories.
Ah, telling stories. I love it! You’re definitely in the right…[Read more]-
Yes! Medieval fantasy and fantasy in general, the door within is medieval fantasy and it’s actually what got me into writing. I haven’t finished the lunar chronicles yet, but I’m getting there! Land of stories just means so much to me, I love it. Telling stories to myself actually helps me Plot out stuff, so basically I talk to myself all the t…[Read more]
-
Fantasy is probably my favorite genre but I still branch out quite a bit. It still has a monopoly on three of my five shelves, though, so… yeah, I like fantasy. 😐😁
Haha, I definitely tell my ideas to myself, too. Sometimes I’ll bounce ideas (no, I don’t know what I mean by that either) with my cousin.
My dad raised me on Star Wars, too, but not…[Read more]-
Fantasy is what gets me through reality.
The old Star Trek is actually really good, it’s just my nda hard to get through, it can get tedious. The new Star Trek is super amazing and my favorite. The only thing I don’t like about it is the Garbage they just had to put in. Granted it’s a small amount, but it makes me sad. So I would say they are g…[Read more]
-
Just kinda hard*
-
Haha, yeah, fantasy and just fiction in general.
I usually like slow-paced things as long as I don’t take a break from it. Then I’ll never get back into it. *Sigh* Yeah, pretty much everything has garbage in it now. I just want to enjoy some good storytelling! Anyway, I’ll have to add Star Trek to my very long ‘once all my time isn’t taken up by…[Read more] -
Oh yeah, fiction is my jam. And I’m kinda the same way, if I take a break I never get back into it.
Lol I have one of those lists as well.
The older Star Wars movies I like more, but I love Rogue one. My favorite character is Cassian Andor, he’s kind of dark and mysterious very complex, you don’t really know what’s going on in his head. But he’…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
@willowwoodrow
Oh sorry, I don’t think I got your message! KP wasn’t working for a little bit and I’ve been pretty busy, too.Anyway, the original Star Wars movies are probably my favorite along with the prequels. I’m not a big fan of the sequels, though. I was introduced to Star Wars through Clone Wars so I obviously adore the prequels and any…[Read more]
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Btw, Zlatan isn’t angry, although it is difficult to tell the difference because he basically hides emotion. In this scene he’s actually showing his sense of humor.
Vulkasin
“Alright fearless leader, where to?”
Ah oh. Zlatan’s face had suddenly turned utterly devoid of emotion, the only…[Read more]
-
Willow Woodrow changed their profile picture 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Willow Woodrow's profile was updated 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Willow Woodrow started the topic Not a new writer, just a bad one. Help needed. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone! I go by Willow online, I’m so happy to be here! I’ve been writing since I was 14 years old. I’m not very good, I struggle with proper writing and structure as well as grammar. So, that being said, any tips would be greatly appreciated!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH my! It might be so fun to have Kursk and the twins run into each other.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keiliah-h @godlyfantasy12
I AM BACK.
(Thankfully, no dramatic circumstances caused this little absence. I’ve just been really busy between college, schoolwork, and a Bible College preview event this weekend. But I’m back now.
Also, I’m really wondering what Paxton’s reaction would be to Esen….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all. I didn’t intend to just drop off the face of the planet. We just attended TBC preview, so I haven’t had time to get on for the past couple days.
(And just for future warning, life’s getting a little crazy right now, so I’ll probably be dropping off even more.)
-
Ava Blue and
Folith-Feolin are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
GRR happens to the best of us (and the wosrt of us, and all of us KP doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings)
@loopylin IDK what you’re able to do on your iPad but what works for me is either pressing undo or the back button, then it usually shows me my post and I can try reposting it. If I’m writing something super long on KP then I’ll copy-paste…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin yes that’s helpful (or at least interesting)!
I love INTJ characters, my other very-favorite OC is an INTJ-T! She’s actually the one in my current pfp.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@Mineralizedwritings Thank you very much!
arghh I just noticed the typo please ignore it XD
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dang you guys have really cool characters :0 I was planning on just doing Bronwen as always but I think I’ll introduce Ilwyn! (he fits better with the fantasy thing we have going on)

This took me too long and turned out kinda funny but oh well 😛
Also no one has to spell it Il’wyn; that’s just how I write it in his story because that’s how names… -
Ava Blue replied to the topic song lyrics critic and ideas for next verse in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 11 months ago
OOH! I’m loving the imagery, and I would LOOVE to hear it if you ever finish this or any other music!! The only thing I might change is this:
To push back the
Coldness of nightto this:
To push back
The cold of nightThis is just because of syllables, but because I obviously don’t know the tune, I could be wrong and this might fit. Oh, and I was…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin ack I’m sorry! If it makes you feel better, I call everyone sis 😅 And I think your name is awesome! I have a naming system similar to that for one of my stories with an elf-like race.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try as soon as I finish my math homework. *Sigh*
- Load More

Sure thing! WIP stand for Work-In-Progress, in writing communities it refers to whatever story you are currently writing. You can have more than one WIP depending on how ambitious you are. It’s not stupidity! I’m about to ask a stupid question too! What do you mean by tiny and giant being a theme in your story? Like the character’s are either big…[Read more]
Oh WIP makes so much sense now lol and yes, G/T is basically just different sized characters. I love G/T, it’s so adorable. A lot of people actually don’t, and I get some pretty serious hateful comments. Not on here, but I haven’t actually shared much of my work anyway. Im afraid people won’t like it, and since I struggle so much with proper…[Read more]
And yea, I have three WIP going on.
Do whatever works for you! That’s really interesting, I’ve never heard about G/t before. Is it like natural height difference, for instance one main character 5 feet tall the other 6 feet, or more like fantasy where there are people say two feet tall and 7 feet tall? Are they different types of people or races depending on height? Sorry for all…[Read more]
G/T writing varies, but my personal favorite is where one is about five to six feet tall and the other is three to four inches. No problem! I love answering these questions! I’m excited to be in this community, my friend told me about it ages ago. She said it was safe and Christian, so that stuck out to me. As for the grammar, I’m hoping I can imp…[Read more]