@loopylin
Active 16 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay.
Emeline
Hugo and Barnes gave their agreement. The only one that seemed reluctant was Tenz, who stood watching the others nervously, gripping his jacket.
Emeline felt a strange pity for the boy as she watched him. “What’s wrong, Tenz?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a Francis Schaefer video is discussing what happens when there is no Christian base for science and you’re taking notes for a dystopian novel.
Lol. This just made my day a little brighter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww man! That’s a shame, we’ll miss ya!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw man, we’ll miss you! :`(
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tenz
Tenz didn’t reply. He wanted to shrink into a corner. Reid was out cold. Barnes had tried to attack him. He didn’t trust Rowen, Pencil, and Emeline.
Without Reid, Tenz felt like a lost child among strangers in a strange land, longing for something he recognized. He gripped Omi’s jacket tightly.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool screenshots!! I used to play Minecraft, but I kind of got out of it after a while. Me and my siblings would play in phases. Do you play all survival or creative as well?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
ER sock fan
Also, angry cat Batman is worst
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They look beautiful.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Are you going to start listening to us, or is that not happening?
…
Oh dear, you know it’s bad when your boyfriend starts making memes too.
You made memes for Baron?!?!?! Aww, thank you. That means a lot.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m 15
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with anything except killing this RP
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought I had submitted a Baron RP, but now I think I never pushed “submit”. *facepalm* sorry
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pause? It doesn’t need to be officially dead, but I don’t know if there’s enough interest right now to continue.
- Load More

*worse
False, Batman is
No.
Angry cats are already bad news, now add Batman into the mix.
If there isn’t a fanfic comic or story with this, I might just make one!
False! Batman is human! Humans are much more scary than cats, even angry ones. Change my mind 😤
Cats have no moral compass.
Batman doesn’t kill because he has a moral compass (plus his parents were killed so there’s emotional stuff too). A cat’s very nature is being a predator who totures and kills. Angry Cat Batman be worse
True, but cats also don’t have thumbs, or are the size of humans (but I guess that depends on your definition of cat). Batman has more money than a cat will ever have
I have a reply, but…it will require some writing.
*gets popcorn* Oh boy, this is going to be funny
Actually, nvm, I’m just gonna do it the boring way.
It’s a cat and Batman. He has thumbs and not being human sized would have its advantages.
Plus, there are rich cats.
Aw, I was hoping for a long argument.
…Fine, you win