@loopylin
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I liked this one. So sad tho. I hope Andy comes back into the story because I like what I’ve seen of him!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think in all the name swap shenanigans and confusion you tagged me instead of @elishavet-pidyon
My character is Rory. You haven’t met him yet.
He’s busy being a traumatized handful.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This looks like a great prompt. I’ll try.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh. Don’t get me started.
I’m anti murder of babies. And that is what abortion is. Plain and simple.
I’m not anywhere near Washington tho.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m so sorry…
I just realized that a call tomorrow is probably not gonna work…😥😕😭😭😭😭
I didn’t realize how busy my schedule was and I was being super impulsive and was like HEY LET’S DO THIS…and now thinking about it, I actually don’t think I’m going to have enough time to make this work
(this happens to me a lot…I get so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
YAYYY
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
Ahhhh hahaha YOU’RE SO COOL
I WANNA BE LIKE WHALEY WHEN I GROW UPPPP
slayyyy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I’m not ANYWHERE NEAR Washington D.C…..
But that’s so cool!!!!!!!!
Yes, I’m definitely SO AGAINST murder…and definitely pro-life <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In real life, we sort of distinguish between the brain and mind, but we can’t really say what the mind is, because it’s not something we can study scientifically.
Maybe the brain tethers the mind to real world senses, similar to how the spiritual aspect can keep the soul tethered to a place?
A cool plot element I had for this was that som…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The last thing I remember with your characters, Nar wanted to pester Alpha about going to the dance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What about having fun? :3 That’s a good reason to stay. Well, if you want to leave, that’s up to you. It might be best to give Baron a send-off so it isn’t like he disappears out of thin air. More like thin wind.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, but yeah, we’re pro-life. Also, just a heads-up, I think you’ve tagged me a couple times but my tag doesn’t go through since it’s smooshed against Andrew’s. I’ve just seen your posts later and realized I wasn’t emailed about them. So if I don’t respond, that could be why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thanks! I might try to whip up something but I may forget, haha. We’ll see what happens.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*debates if I should try and get into this rp again seen as how I have no idea what’s going on*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized how a roleplayer has to re-describe their character whenever they’re interacting with someone new. XD
Hugo
Hugo squeezed Viktor’s arm in a tight shake, and beamed with sharp teeth. “Hugo Angelo. And it’s no problem, really. I’m guessing it would have been more of a problem if I didn’t find…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’d say a good majority of us here probably are.
I’ve never been but I’ve heard of it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you can partially have the Spirit? Does that mean one Christian can have more of the Spirit than another?
I don’t believe they are necessary, no, but I do believe they are available to every Christian if they…[Read more]
- Load More
