@loopylin
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Who is your favorite and least favorite so far?
My favorite is Robert, but other than him I kinda like Blaze.
And I don’t like literally any of the girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
GIRL!
I knew you could write but I didn’t know you could write!
MAN! How do you do that!
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
*screech!* No!!! NONONO! Whatever…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
“What are you doing?” Katerina pulled Alyona back a little to see.
“If we can’t win, then I won’t let anyone else win!” She said, her eyes lighting up with glee. “I am making the most vial, but invisible, concoction! I will go around and pour it into other team’s batter and make theirs ten times more disgusting!” Sh…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This sounds great, I’lol look at it tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy some of the underground church chapters, or maybe be able to help me with some of what the pastor says.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy, we’ve got the cold too! Yours sounds worse, though. I’ll be praying for y’all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family please! A lot of us are coming down with some kind of cold or flu and it’s been just miserable. Especially for my dad—he seems to only be getting worse. /:
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m kind of a skimmer. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Yikes, that would be a chaotic kitchen 😅 D, Q, & Z.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @rae @loopylin @arcticanimals @Esther-c @jonas @theducktator
This should be everyone reading the story (if not, I apologize in advance), so here’s the next chapter!! Hope you all enjoy, please vote by February 1st!
Chapter 2
A delicious intent
The alarms blared, and each contestant changed into their team clothes and,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds so cool!! Requested access!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry to the people who I sent out the wrong link to 😂 Working on fixing that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m finally starting to post chapters of my WIP up for critiques. This is going to be a Google Doc link with restricted access, so if you want to read it (and you’re not already added) just request access and I should be able to approve it. This is a first draft (rough draft), so right now I’m not looking for line-by-line critiques, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might do a short story based off of an old WIP I wrote with a theme similar to this one…🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
