@loopylin
Active 21 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just finished your prologue. It’s good, but you overuse italics.
NOOOOOO
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ITALICS😱😱😱😱
*sobs hysterically*
Oh my goodness, they kissed!!!!
yesssss
*coughs* um yeah…chapter three is kinda dark I guess 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, it must be the fact that I’m breaking a story trope where the wild animals always attack.
Yep! This is a German/Roman hybrid. The German just hasn’t come out much until now.
And…you created another Ernst?
Sorry?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Julian, run!”
Leon is still trying to gather his thoughts and figure out what Julian just jumped into…. lol.
Got that about the river.
Haha! I’ve had others complai…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, I will remember to choose a fork for a weapon next time someone throws me into a tournament.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
Those are the kinds of people who are average and forgettable enough to be spies, you see.
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
<3
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Oh she’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I thought it was funny. No worries!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lollllll
I think I’m the oddest one out of my real life friend group, although I do have a friend who knows several ways to kill someone with a fork.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wHaT!??
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Funny thing, Whaley, I couldn’t make head or tale of YOU for forever!!
Still not sure if i have.XD -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Whoops, didn’t mean I wanted to whack you specifically.
Sorry.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Except @loopylin
She’s an absolute weirdo, don’t know what to make of her
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I was plopped into this world with many weird friends – a pyrotechnician and a chronic tea drinker among them – so the people on here are pretty normal in my eyes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka yep that’s us
@ellette-giselle good! We’re your friends, even if we disagree occasionally and feel like we wanna reach through the screen and whack each other. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
true.
It’s just strange that we talk about these kinds of things as if we’ve actually gone through them ourselves. Crazy.
writer life!! lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I mean, that’s what I had assumed. So your thoughts aren’t too crazy. Unless I’m crazy, of course.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
But why though.
Becuuuuuzzzzz Eric isn’t a worse guy than Edmund or Eustace were. He’s cowardly, but he cares about his sister. So there. Humph.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
whoa, that was a weird sentence.
why do I talk about this kinda stuff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m assuming that means all children are artificially incepted and grown either through surrogates or laboratories, or that two people are only allowed to get together through the leaders’ consent and split up afterward, and they keep tabs on the female. Because simply outlawing marriage and letting people run around having…[Read more]
- Load More
