@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I might RP my characters soon, idk. I think they have pretty bad attendance at this point, lol XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thanks. btw, KP is acting up for me so I can’t see anything I’m typing. (Thought I’d let you know in case my posts are complete gibberish. lol)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey, if you have the time to do so, I’d really like it if you would let me know how many chapters you cover each day when you read S%TH. It doesn’t actually tell me if you’ve commented, but if you tell me what chapter’s you’ve read, I’ll know where to look for comments from you. Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
@liberty Okay let’s see…
-Good archer
-Hunter
-Plays one or more instruments
-Very nice green eyes (lol I just think green eyes are so cool)
-Does Psalm 23 imply that he himself is a shepherd or comes from a family who worked with sheep, or is that just his favorite psalm?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
by the way, mom won the jenga match.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have absolutely zero ways of helping here, but I’m gonna stick around anyway cause this is interesting lol
also cause right now I have nothing else to do. My mom and brother are playing against each other in hopes of winning a goft card from Mom’s friend’s favorite pizza place, Mom’s friends are yakking like middle aged women like to do, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr all righty then!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly, Slack would be a good option, I’ve used it for other writing groups and it works super well. The only problem is that the free version keeps messages for only 90 days, which could become an issue…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Ooh interesting first question! Let’s see here… For my current WIP…
Audrey’s primary response is definitely freeze. She just needs to stop, take in the situation, and figure out what to do, although her fears and anxieties often drown out the voice of logic to begin with. And then her secondary response is flight. If she can’t control or figure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I can help!! Characters are my favoriteeeee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c No, and it’s been like 2 years lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*emerges from the dust and shadows*
Has the dance even happened yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Actually, I think there was a point in the drafting or planning stage that lowkey forgot Brandon existed 💀🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awww, thank you so much girl!!! 💖 I appreciate you taking the time to read through it all! <33
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
No that’s really helpful! Tysm!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper That looks great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Made a fun artsy thing tonight! My drawing frustrations feel a lot better now. (Ignore the weird space above)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

- Load More
