@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Some of the characters had very compelling characteristics, like Jim’s human decency and Evan with his likable dialogue. They all served their roles and were decently memorable. Jonathan was my favorite because he was the POV…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m trying to fill out these feedback questions before I lose track of what’s happening. *Types furiously*
Someone suggested I cut the last section of the blurb and leave it with the part about Jonathan’s friendship because it has more of a cliffhanger. What do you think?
I say remove the part about tragedy striking, and only…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow!! That was fast!
Okay awesome! I’d love to see your answers to the questions!
Hmm, I guessed you might be the one to bring that up. I think we both have different beliefs on this in general, but if there are some things you want to talk about, then I’m willing to listen. I think it may end up one of those impasses like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Someone has been snooping. SHHHH!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
For anyone having trouble with the link, try this.
https://1drv.ms/w/c/9ff685038eab87a7/EZpJYAN7WMFClAq3I3Au900Bqv9Jwzbpj8dVtZtnGjUIRA?e=Waa6sd
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t tend to listen to Rock, so I’m not the best one to answer this. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s so exciting!! I know you’ve got some help already, but if you need another set of eyes or another opinion, I’m here! 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
TheShadow started the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello, how is everyone’s summer going?
Two days ago, I was listening to Christian rock and was feeling very uncomfortable doing so. I stopped the music and looked up the Christian view of rock music. What I found was a pdf of one book that, to put it bluntly, said that rock music and all of its related genres (pop, jazz, metal, etc.) are all t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
also what did you do to the URL to get it to temporarily admin-ify you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint It’s cool how you took classes or something for this kinda thing!
That would be cool too, I’d totally give my feedback if you did it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
The Numbered and the Nameless.docx
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
^Are they siblings/cousins.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You mean, are Cassion and Rory siblings or cousins, or are they related to Book 1 characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t know, but they look pretty similar, so….
- Load More
