@loopylin
Active 14 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
also the minute huntress wakes up Soldier will probably be like “You forgot to tell me about the emu incident!”
(I was reading through the old RP’s and that came up lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Soldier
“Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” the man snarled, his blades at the ready.
His eyes met mine. I pushed down the urge to fight him; it wouldn’t do Sniper and Huntress any good if I died, right? They would want me with them. “That’s right! Me, and my teammates! Two of them to be exact! Exc…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you. *bows*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
And Easton!

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@y’allll
Guysss!! Ok so I was trying to combine some reference pictures of my MCs on Artbreeder to get them to look exactly how I wanted them do, but it just wasn’t turning out how I had envisioned. My brother told me ChatGPT is the best AI at image generating right now, so I decided to give it a go and Easton and Hallie turned out so goo…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
that’s kind of a lot of main characters and side characters.
As for traumatic backstories…. I have loads of them. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
You know what I can’t stand? When you write something and KP deletes it and asks “are you sure you wanted to do that?” Oh, no, I just wanted to write posts so they could be deleted. It’s my favorite thing. OF COURSE I DID OR I WOULDN”T WAVE WASTED THE TIME WRITING IT!
Anyways.
Ah Markus… Long story with no good ending. B…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
alright then, that works.
Yes, I am really looking forward to hearing more about him. I have to dig up that drawing you did…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
That was hands down the best chapter yet, and Ira is my favorite character. I just feel like I really know him! The opening paragraph is amazing and you really get hooked in. You also gave us enough info that a 13-year-old talking politics, economics, and government as reasonably as he was is not surprising.
The only thing I caught was the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol, it’s funny now. Just gave me a bad scare. lolololol. I would have done it if I’d been well enough to think of it. XD
Um, if being sick and watching All Creatures Great and Small until midnight, and then being unable to sleep because I had a high fever in the day which made me sleep until dinner, so, instead of sleeping,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
I’ll put it in my profile update! If you can’t access it, let me know
sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
Ah, so he’s just a touch animalistic. Makes sense
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
My American friends thought that was a cooler tradition than most of the ones the US has lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator so you open some stockings on the 6th?
Interesting!
My family’s from Puerto Rico, where they do something similar (I was born here in the US though). The 6th of January is called 3 Kings’ Day, and it’s said that on that day, the wise men leave a small gift for each child while they ask around looking for the young Jesus.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
He’s yours now, treat him well
LOL I’m kidding. I’m glad he’s such a vivid character to you.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I’m horrible 😭 Also sorry you’re sick. Like I told Loops, I’m telling you it won’t happen again.
But happy New Year! Did you do anything for it?
- Load More
