@loopylin
Active 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3969
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory studied Silvia curiously. He had never had someone look at him like that. She was frowning, but she wasn’t angry. It was something else. He couldn’t quiet decided what it was. It was like the way Leo looked at him in the church. Like she actually cared weather he lived or died. Like it mattered if he was hurt or in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It makes me so annoyed when all I want to do is curl up with a good book!!
Exactly! This exact thing happened to me last week.
It’s really just gross how they infiltrated books
Yeah, it’s really frustrating. That’s why we need Christian writers to write genuinely good books without all the fluff the world shoehorns in.
By the way, I forgo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the votes.
@hybridlore @keilah-h@rae@loopylin @theshadow@arcticanimals @Esther-c @jonas
The votes are in, and right now there’s a bit of a tie between two of the characters and the challenge, so we’re going to figure out how to decide each.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry! I forgot to reply to you, and now Christmas is OVER! Well, I can still reply now.
That’s okay, technically there’s still the 12 days of Christmas.
Well, now that Christmas is over, how did it go?
It was fine, it was nice to be with my family. I kind of realized that no day belongs to certain people, so I just enjoyed the d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was surprised by how relieved he felt at seeing Quincy and Silvia. He let go of Rory and moved toward the couch and quietly dropped to his knees, reaching out a hand to stroke Quincy’s head. He looked up, his eyes finding Silvia’s. “Is he alright?”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah, it is. The only 2D animated movies I’ve seen recently are anime-type.
Yeah, there’s no more Western 2D movies. Needs a revival or something.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for tagging me, what us this exactly?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I never sign up for these (I would totally forget if I did lol) so don’t expect to see me on the crazy writing week thing on the site or whatever it is. Sorry.
But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spa…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Esther!!! I haven’t talked to you in foreverrrr!!!
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
My WIP is actually going really well, idk what it is about winter but I can always write the best in winter lol
Idk why
The vibes are just right I guess *shrugs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just trying to get to each plot points and am planning to cut stuff later if I have to.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OK I’M FINALLY GOING TO SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY WRITE A RP!
I don’t know where we left off with our charries and I haven’t written from Lukas’s POV or even the WIP he’s in for AGES, so let’s just see how this goes. 🤣
Lukas
“Is this normal?”
Everton shot Lukas a raised eyebrow look. “Is what normal?”
“Me bei…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just tried re-signing up. *shrug* we’ll see if that works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
nope. none
- Load More
