@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth started the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
The time has come.
I haven’t finished all of the short stories, but a good portion are done.
If you don’t know what The Baron Chronicles are, they’re my most recent writing project, an anthology of short stories telling a portion of the life of Baron, an assassin who turns away from his life of death to search for redemption.
I’ll be posting…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
Thank you sooo much <3
Ahhh I know…I love himmmm
@theducktator
Okay, I will hahahaha XDXDI tried to make one for Eloy but I’m not feeling it…I never write from his POV so it’s hard to get a good vibe and inspiration lol
Eloy and Cass kind of just disappeared off the face of the planet XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayyy! Augh, blisters are the worst. 😒
Oof, a tale of two cities… 😅 That book was hard to understand. I barely remember what happened in it 😖
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all…I’m a sophomore, but I just turned 15 in November 😂 I can’t even start learning to drive until the end of Mayyy 😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So good! I NEED THE NEXT PART!!!
I can’t wait for more! This is awesome!
I was wondering……… because my brain has so much to keep track of…… would you mind sending a list of the names next to their occupation.
For instance:
Onnendel–> Elf.
I know most of them….. but then I second guess myself and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
THAT IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER!!! I LOVE Tale of Two Cities! Dickon’s best work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Marcurious is amazing!!!!
I love these so much!! They’re probably the best you’ve done!
I want to see some of Eloy and Cassian!!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Marky boiiii 🥰🥰
I love them!!! I really like how you used quotes but typed them out so they match the board theme!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was in goofy mood (you can think Andrew for that) so I randomly decided to use my little brother’s nickname for me as my KP name. Lol, I was hoping for a good reaction, and now I’m satisfied.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was in goofy mood (you can think Andrew for that) so I randomly decided to use my little brother’s nickname for me as my KP name. Lol, I was hoping for a god reaction, and now I’m satisfied.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Okay but this one….I feel personally attacked XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

- Load More
