@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah sounds like fun! I’m not feeling great, so I can’t guarantee if I will be able to, but I like drawing fun new things so go ahead and hit me with the description and I’ll see if I have the energy to do it. : D
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
You got this girl XDXD <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s such a cool opportunity!! Praying! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family and my aunt’s family please.
They (my aunt and uncle) had to put down one of their dogs that they’d had for about ten years. I won’t go into the reasons why, but just pray for comfort for them, because they really didn’t want to do it. Pray for our family as well. We took care of the dogs for three years when my aunt and unc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh that’s cool!
Charries with unique mutations and all that are fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That analogy about being “the little kid on the Minecraft server that everyone gives stuff to”?
I’m almost an adult and I’m still basically that kid on the server I’m in, cause I’m new and the server’s been up for YEARS.
So yeah, I know how that feels.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes…….
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I like it about 50%-75% coco. I don’t like milk chocolate very much.
Actually, there’s a study on why girls like, (and even crave) chocolate. It’s because real coco has vitamin B, and that’s something that girls need. Somehow God made it so that our bodies know that Chocolate is high in vitamin B, and so we crave it! Pretty cool,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE chocolate!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And yeah, like Jonas said, we may not get kicked off because I doubt they’re keeping up on how old everyone is. So as long as we continue to act like teenagers and hoodwink everyone, we may be able to last this one out for years!
- Load More
