@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh either way. Up to you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey! Cool website!
(I know this is very late but I just started scrolling through here again to see if I’d missed anything)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh those are so good!
AWESOME!!!! Those are so funny!!!!!!
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Oh no, that’s so scary! I’ll be praying!! 🙏🏻
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for the prayers.
They are in the book of Daniel. (and Prince Jonathan is David’s best friend in the 1-2 book of Samuel.)
Yes, our elders marrying is actually supported in the Bible. (and only men teach and read scripture in our church. which is also supported by the Bible.)
1 Timothy 3:1-7
The saying is…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you all please pray for my little brother? We think he just had a seizure.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator  @savannah_grace2009  @power  @loopylin
I think the reason Sara, (and I) shy away from the word “religious” is because it’s become so misused. I’ve been around people where when they find out I’m a Christian they say, “oh yeah, I’m religious too!” Then I ask them simple things about what they believe, (normally about when did t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, would love to keep talking about this! Have fun and stay safe, skiing is the best!!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Whoops, must’ve forgotten…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Im gonna jump in with the saint answer to add that we ask the saints to intercede for us and pray for us. Such as asking for them to help us with a test or help us to have faith like them. Idk if I made that more confusing though, so I apologize in advance.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@thelost_journal
*GASP* You didn’t tag me?! How dare?!?!?
- Load More
