@loopylin
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I also use Google docs and fill out the whole thing with general information, such as flora and fauna, science, tech, etc. History is by far the longest section.
Does anyone have advice for outlining magic systems? I’m looking at you, @jonas . Or really anyone. I would like to be more organized with it, but I’ve never known where to start.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
Yeah, it’s not fun to think about.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
That’s true. I think unserious leaders will eve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣 Does that mean you like everything about worldbuilding?
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is something each person here likes about worldbuilding?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
haha! I think it may have more been like loaded shotguns in plain view……………. lololololol. And a lot of protesting.
This can be a wild town because you have the super political people, and then you have the old school farmers and such.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bows and disappears in a cloud of smoke*
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel I must bless this topic’s birth with memes.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I know right!!!
The Governor actually talked about splitting up households so that there were ten people each. So having small neighbor families move in together and big family split.
That’s when the American spirit kicked in for a lot of folks and they were like, “oh you just try.”
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How DARE you forget to tag me.
Just kidding, I’m subscribed to General Discussions so I see any new topics. XD Worldbuilding is my favorite thing ever, I love it so much, and I’ve been working on it again ever since I decided to rebuild my magic system for the fifth or sixth time. So uh, yeah, I’ll stick around here if anyone wants to discuss something.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tenz
As Emeline spoke, Tenz shrunk back against the wall. The vapor around him had all but disappeared besides the tendrils that carried Reid. “I want Omi,” His quiet, childish voice, barely to be heard, was tinged with loneliness and sorrow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m going to email it so that only we have access.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I am, but the city district banned all meetings over ten people of the same family and three who are not related, and people were getting fined and arrested. Our city can be pretty corrupt.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for the critique! You gave me some very helpful feedback.
Just a couple things to address so you don’t have to keep wondering
The second and third sentences seem to imply that Max’s only non-human feature is that his eyes are full of emotion. That doesn’t seem like a necessarily inhuman trait. Do I understand cor…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, are you emailing us the link or will you post it here when it’s almost time for the call?
- Load More
