@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE THIS
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Weird the forum stopped working…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Beautiful boards!! I want to meet the characters now 😆
Also, this is random, but I had this memory the other day of when I first joined KP and your signature said you were the Queen of Emojis on KP 😂 Do you remember that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed First off, these boards are cool and the characters look amazing.
Second, what a weird coincidence in your name and role selection for the female character—“Jaelryn” is weirdly close to “Jaylen,” the name of a character I have whose codename is Huntress. Her hair’s a bit shorter and darker than your character’s, and her eyes…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My own forum stopped working for me💀
@theducktator I’ll have to share aesthetics here😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooooohhh!! That’s exciting! I want to hear more about it if you post! 😁
-
freedom started the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @theducktator @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @godlyfantasy12…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll study the original artist’s scattered drawings and see if I can throw together a rough timeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I guess. Also it’d fit the video game characters who are the main players in the crossover, who all come from games set on Earth in the time periods between 1960 and 2020. So they don’t have to change too much, but neither are they the same.
- Load More





