@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, romance without chili peppers is greatly appreciated. LOL.
(I know you mean “without the ‘spice’ as in like that adult topic. But seeing it portrayed as a chili pepper is funny.)
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just got way too much satisfaction out of that response.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yes please!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
just joking. I just couldn’t resist.
It’s me. It’s the Elvish translation of my name.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie yay!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah that seems like a crazy search history
why would you need to hide a……
what.
WHY
WHYYY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can see the Alan/Cloud Strife comparison actually.
Alcatraz was named after Alcatraz the First….However, when the librarians took over the world, they took these traditional names and named prisons after them. Then they went and named mountains after themselves.
ohhh makes sense.
But if all the librarians are evil….who’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just requested access. I’m using an alias but it’s me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
and is psychotic. Typical girl things. (she is also a pyromaniac 😁 more typical girl things)
Pyro’s cousin?
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
aw, thank you!!!
Well…. I was working on a project I need to get done….. but I’ve never been one to resist puppydog eyes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I almost said Eustace but I LOVE him in The Last Battle and I don’t love Eric at the moment……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol. Well, Bernd isn’t a super major character… so I guess you can get his name wrong.
Leon and Julian might not necessarily take the correct option first as well. It might be interesting to see some consequences for hiding their beliefs and how they have to deal with that.
Well…… they have had twelve or so years…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
lololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @linus-smallprint
What!! NO!! I love Edmond and I don’t like Eric very much………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
sorry?
Not sure what you mean…..
Sounds good!
Nice, nice. Glad that’s starting to set in. It was harder to show them coming home when they hardly interacted with people and they were in a place that looked a lot like Ardenta because they were right on the boarder. ya know?
They’re names are…[Read more]
- Load More
