@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 yay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Cracking Ace!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
aw yesss
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love it. You can use British and Aussie expressions around me whenever you want!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 yeahh!! it’s always great to have that sense of community.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s alright, no worries. I get that a lot.
It;s not a bad thing! I love interesting people.
(I hope you didn’t take that wrong. when people say that to me it’s always in a not nice way. Sorry if I came across like that!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like I always write the most when I post on KP or when I know people will read it…
It’s so cool to see writers supporting other writers <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I love the word cricky, and it was the first thing that came to mind. I was going to substitute it with a more American option, but then realized you would be someone who could appreciate a good British/Australian exclamation, so I left it.
A little if both I would say.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lol
@ellette-giselle I’m glad.
And I’m over here wondering if your cry of “crikey!” was just the first thing that came to mind or if you specifically chose it cause you thought I’d get a kick out of it.
If the second is the case, your presumption was correct.
If it’s the first and I’m over thinking it, ignore that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I also just want to know that people are reading it, because it’s hard to write when you don’t know if people even care or are interested, if that makes sense. When I know people are reading it, it gives me so much more motivation!!
yessss this happens to me too. The I worked on for over half of 2024 and was the first fan…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
Ummmm
Let me think lol
I think I’m just worried about pacing, flow of the story, and if it’s at all interesting lol
And character development ideas would be helpful too!!
I also just want to know t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae awww! Baron trying to play with the girls was so cute!!
also I agree with Ellette’s suggestion.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
LILITU’S NICKNAME IS TULIPS???????
Yeah lol
you can thank one of the boys from my school for that one XDXD
The frog wedding is adorable.
I KNOWWWW
YOU KILLED NEVEAH?!?!?!
no comment….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I just finished your prologue. It’s good, but you overuse italics.
NOOOOOO
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ITALICS😱😱😱😱
*sobs hysterically*
Oh my goodness, they kissed!!!!
yesssss
*coughs* um yeah…chapter three is kinda dark I guess 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it must be the fact that I’m breaking a story trope where the wild animals always attack.
Yep! This is a German/Roman hybrid. The German just hasn’t come out much until now.
And…you created another Ernst?
Sorry?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Julian, run!”
Leon is still trying to gather his thoughts and figure out what Julian just jumped into…. lol.
Got that about the river.
Haha! I’ve had others complai…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm, I will remember to choose a fork for a weapon next time someone throws me into a tournament.
- Load More
