@loopylin
Active 5 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I learned to draw people by tracing black and white photographs for an entire year. I really learned the way people work. That was just me though. idk if that would help everyone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo (Angelo)
Hugo’s nervous laugh turned into a cough, as his sweater vest cut off his throat. Lois and Victor were already out of view. The skeleton student had him by the collar.
Hugo went slack, and held up a hand. “N-Nice to meet you.”
He could almost hear Marcel checking himself, tryin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really wanna help Dante, but I don’t know how. >:[
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks! I might switch over to Reedsey though, considering Ellette’s post now.
Oh goodness, thanks for telling me. That’s really scary, I knew Google wasn’t great but that seems much too far.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. 🙏🏻🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
THIS is why I’m not dating until college. 😂 I think I’d be allowed before then…but the sibling awkwardness is too much.
For real thoughhh 😂 I know in some family’s it’s not awkward, but I decided to go for it with Hallie’s family. XD
*squealing* I can forgive him for not taking her. He has a good reason.
🤭
*tries that* Can you rea…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote D!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I predicted that book would be really good, lol. XD I was talking about it in context with a bunch of books I got recently (I posted about it on the previous page). It’s for the same project that I wanted PTSD research for.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Lololol.
We have two.
Below freezing
Burning hot.
Five days ago we had a blizzard. (I went and walked in it so that I could write it accurately in a book I was working on)
The next day it was in the 80s F.
Today it’s in the 90s. F.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @The _lost-journal @ellette-giselle
Sorry, I meant to post these yesterday but that was Ezra’s birthday so I got kinda busy.
Here are the new challenges to vote on. I am including some from last vote that people seemed interested in.
A. The pause art challenge (I’m just gonna…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
sorry, I meant to reply to your question but KP wasn’t working for me.
Digital is fine, as long as you stick to the colors 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, they’re still funny. I laughed the first time I saw them. 😅 I just have a lot of mixed feelings about this – amusement, frustration… because I don’t believe people are going to restrain this usage if it’s becoming more successful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s true, it is an easy way to find prompts for more specific ideas. I have used it a couple times to point me in the direction of psychological conditions. I think A.I. is useful in one strong way, and that is factual information. (Or if you’re asking it for writing prompts, it can give you ideas or outlines which are pop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
- Load More
