@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey, here’s an idea. I have come across some lessons to help improve characters. There are five of them. What if we went through them together, both taking one or two characters that readers felt were flat (that would be Charles and Thom for me) and see what comes out of it? We could invite others to join as well. If we don’t lik…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint haha thanks then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m glad I could help!!
Yes! Lmk when you flesh out the ideas more, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
Pretty much all the public schoolers have phones and are preoccupied with boys and drama at school
😣 I wish schools didn’t have to be that way. It’s crazy that when I hear of a 12 or 13 year old dating or whatever, I’m not surprised. I don’t agree with it! but it doesn’t shock me. 🙁 I mean, y’all should be enjoying your childhood a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*gasps in relief and grabs his hand like a lifeline.* NO! Not at all! I’d love to!
(my life is a wreck this week, in case you haven’t noticed. 🤣)
We redecorated the neighborhood, so to speak.
That is amazing! This two have got an awesome relationship! I can’t wait to read their book!
Rory
Rory thought very long and hard about…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Praying for you all ❤️
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
– What did/do you enjoy about your favorite MG novels?
Characters and plot. One of my favorite MG’s is Sew Zoey and I enjoyed the characters a lot, as well as sewing being a big factor for each book. The Flashback Four and The Genius Files were also quite good with the plot, though they’re more action focused.
– What do you think the M…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I am so so so sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!
That’s alright!
Oooh, I really like this one! This is totally a book I would read!
Thank you, that’s very encouraging!
Then start building the plot points around that, because internal conflicts drives the story and external conflict carries it along. Think of ways that sit…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
yes!! I do!!! Can I be adopted too?!?? 🥹🥺
Rory
Rory drew in a slow breath as Leo turned off the flame. For a moment that awful scene had threatened to flash through his mind. Thankfully, he’d fought it back.
This time.
“There, all done. Now we let that cool and don’t let any kids sign their names in it like they did the pavem…[Read more] - Load More
