@loopylin
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
NO!!!!
Rory
When the fire flared and the torch began it’s whispering hiss, Rory felt himself jerk back. A scream echoed in his mind. They were spinning, falling, going down. He couldn’t get free. Do something! Don’t let us die! Please! The scream of his friend clawed through his mind.
The bar slipped from Rory’s hands and screeched…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory nodded and picked up his pace a little. He forced his knee to bend as he walked, keeping himself steady though tears burned his eyes, causing them to blur. He took in a slow breath. He would be fine. He had hidden injuries before. He’d had to. When weapons broke…….
Rory shook the nightmarish thoughts away.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it😭 those poor children😭🫠
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory walked slowly beside Leo. He was relieved that he was allowed to question, but he was also scared to do so. Things were so muddled. Rory wanted somewhere to go that made sense. That was safe.
He wanted to go back to the church.
For a moment he almost asked Leo, but he held back. Instead, he asked, “Where now?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You saw that it’s on Saturday and not Friday, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Gotcha. Again, super sorry about the mixup! Let me know if anything changes.
Alright, cool! Just let me know if you can make it by Saturday once you find out. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore might be able to make it then! Lol
I’m not sure though, I might still have something going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @everyone-else
Ahem. *clears throat* What I meant to say is that we are planning a group call for the 19th, Saturday, which is not Good Friday. Really sorry about that XD I don’t know how I got so confused.
It will probably be around 10:30 EST.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! Sorry you won’t be able to make it. 😔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry if I wasn’t very clear. I thought you meant you had church in the morning on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore awww man I forgot I have church at exactly 11.
And even after that wouldn’t work cause I think we’ve got other stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, perfect! Yes, Saturday morning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Probably not any earlier than 10 or 11 EST. I’m sorry! I know that’s pretty late for us Easterners, but we also have Central, Mountain, and Pacific time people on here and they’re behind us. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @esther-c @theducktator @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @all-other-girls
So, it’s looking like we will be planning for the 19th. Sorry if you can’t make it on that day–I know it’s Good Friday, but that’s the date that the majority of y’all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhh!! Leo’s first encounter with Agents!!! 😝
Agents
Instead of being met by a wild rush, all the young Agent saw was a janitor. The fellow turned, and 225 saw that he could only be a year or two older then himself. The janitor looked surprised, but 225 was suspicious. Something wasn’t right.
The young Agent stepped into the closet, l… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh my word! I just realized that Leo and Rory started their relationship working on a team! (fixing lightbulbs) and now they’ve made full circle!
Their relationship could be a book!
This is awesome!
Aaaannnndddd Rory has come a long way. He did not trust Leo to begin with.
Rory
Leo looked at Rory a moment, and Rory fought…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I was skimming back through the RP and found one of Rory’s first encounters.
Made me laugh so hard.
Rory
Rory jumped and spun, aiming a blow at Hunter with his fist. He pulled up just in time and froze. “Hey Hunter.” He quickly opened his fist and made a waving motion with his hand. “Hi Hunter. Hello Hunter. Hey Hunt…
- Load More
