@loopylin
Active 5 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! Who’s wearing it now!? Or is it just a throwback to Dietrich’s death and place in the story?
Uhh… there will be gladiator fighting. I feel like Leon is going to get pulled into that again. Maybe Julian too. And I might be seeing a prison cell on the bottom left… unless that’s something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle it worked fine!!
The board is cool but I don’t have any predictions besides what I said on the last forum.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
Hmm, funny you should mention the creepy prince mask when the only prince is dead……….. 🤐
Yep! There’s the white knight!
Any predictions or ideas of what might happen based on the board??!
(it will be funny to see if you guess any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good to know.
btw, did KP tag you on this? The last couple times I tagged people it didn’t work.
Also, what do you think of the book aesthetic? Any predictions?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
also I love the title.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle how bout it?
on the violence, I grew up reading Warrior Cats where characters are killed in terrible ways. It shouldn’t be any worse than that, especially since you have a Christian perspective on violence (for example, not just adding it in for shock factor)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
Book Aesthetic Board.

-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
Hello all!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! It’s book 4 time!!!!!
Okay, just a little warning……[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator yay!! Cute picture too.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
So many. Especially from modern stuff.
1. Strong independent woman who doesn’t need help from anyone unless it’s another woman because men are lame anyway. Seriously, this one is so annoying. I can understand writing a woman who is physically capable of taking on tasks, but I hate it when said woman is basically written as a man but…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aight Jonas, did it
My boundaries aren’t super good right now, but this semester was technology-heavy because of my thesis, so I’ve been focusing on that. I think stress avoidance plays a huge factor for me, and being on technology distracting myself is better than crashing in a stressful situation.
And in all honesty, the things I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s up to you. Most names have been used for popular media characters at some time in the past. Your character’s identity doesn’t ride on how original their name is. But if it bothers you too much, change it.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve always been picky about who to kill off, I’m a strong believer in having thematic reasons and not just irl logical reasons, or even emotional reasons. Can’t just kill them off to make people sad. But this character ticks off all the requirements.
Technically I can bring parts of them back. The magic system allows dead…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My parents use their phones in a healthy way, as does the husband and wife of dear family friends. (their kids don’t have phones either) but honestly the majority of the people i see and know spend more time on their phone than on anything else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s too sad. But hey, at least he did behave lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*mourns the state of the world*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
absolutely not! Mornings are the awesomest!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry this took so long to get to. Everything’s looking good (although Hallie is frustrating me a little bit rn). Seriously Hallie, don’t fall for the trap!!
Anyway, the part in chapter 19 when Easton is doing all that stuff over the months, it feels a bit impersonal. Maybe if you wanted to show his character more you could have a sce…[Read more]
- Load More
