@loopylin
Active 17 hours, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ugh. I was afraid this was going to happen.
Lol. It’s very hard to have a one-on-one guy girl conversation where the guy is being open and even a little emotional and the girl is doing the same, and then the guy is basically promising to champion the girl, and that not seem romantic. If you know what I mean. It can be done,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The above is for you too. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl! (Whew, it’s feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done that XD)
I don’t know what else to say sooo… straight into the questions!!!
1. What’s your favorite fantasy that you’ve read? (Could be a series or…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I think WYOH is back!!!! KP has been acting up all day!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
*I’ve wanted to do this FOREVER!*
One two three POUNCE!!!
Hello stranger, I’m her to pounce on newbies. (I hope you feel like Calvin after a Hobbs attack. lol.)
I am the oldest in a homeschool family currently in the flat-lands of America, (Though we have been all over the US and Europe)
I am an author/illustrator/reader who has an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Tagging ppl!
@ellette-giselle @jonas @whalekeeper @theshadow @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @grcr @keilah-h
Sorry if I’m annoying you guys.
-
whaley replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heya! I like your tag 😁 I am Whaley, jiu-jitsu master and… Honestly I don’t know what to say about myself. I like watching innovative movies and shows, and overanalyzing everything.
What kind of skills/topics do you enjoy learning? (Other than songwriting, ofc)
What kind of fantasy are you into? Tight worldbuilding, magic organized…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
rme
Oops. Typo.
Wyoh is the knife-wielding rabbit tech ghost for KP. I named her. We thought she had been slain on here a few months back. Hopefully she isn’t returning.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Don’t worry about it! I’ve been busy, so there’s no rush.
- Load More

