@loopylin
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thx
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m on and active every day until around 12:00 to 1:00ish, when I try to shut down my laptop for the day. So, yeah, I’m still here! In fact, a TONE of us are still here. Maybe you’re just looking at the wrong forums….. ?
idk, anyhow.
People are here.
Also….. I will be here until the end of time. So, there were…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! I’m not the only high schooler who still trick or treats! What are you going to be? I’m going as a flapper.
Oh wow, that is such a good idea. O.O I’m going as the princess Hornet from Hollow Knight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you worried – you do not need to, I assure you! 😁 It can sometimes feel like things are slowing down for good, but usually people are just busy in real life. This forum is not one of those forums which has slowed down since it began, fortunately. Lots of people are active right no even if they aren’t posting…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!! I guess I’ll have to get back to you when it’s published lol
Thanks girl! Yeah, traditional lineart beats digital all day long.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure sure! I love brainstorming, pls do tag! : D
Hi Liberty! Great to meet you!
I’m a young home-educated follower of Jesus Christ. I’m filled with the passion to write God glorifying stories. I also have a huge passion for horses, and dogs. ( I mean, just read this quote: “I am still under the impression that there is no…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! I almost have to change it now, haha. Same!! They are SO good. I just reread the whole series and started the Chronicles of Avonlea, which I’ve never read before. Which ones have you read?
(Rilla of Ingleside is so sad!! 😭)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Hopefully I’ll have 11 more soon for different charries but no promises
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ignore the watermarked images
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
So that’s Darrian’s backstory. I don’t recall anything about this in the story.
Yeah, it was in there, about a paragraph, same time you got Noah’s backstory.
Ahhhh, never thought about pulling in the nobleman “Separation” He was thrown out when he was sixteen. So….. four years ago.
I’m really liking this. This is perfe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Your welcome!!
He is sad😅😭😭 but as for what happened…that’s a spoiler 🫢
I coulda told you that. She was never gonna tell you. This is Freedom we’re talking about. The royal no-spoilers queen. lolololol
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore oooh I love it✨✨
@keilah-h He is sad😅😭😭 but as for what happened…that’s a spoiler 🫢
@ellette-giselle TY SO MUCHHHHHH💜💜💜
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh awesome!! I see we have a lot in common. Also, I love your species names.
I’m sure the shark-Argonites and the Arraia would probably get along quite well! I’m imagining an underwater city with both of them….lol. I don’t know how the croc-Argonites would feel about them though.
Do the Pardalis have more human faces or more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Is Collins saying we should all act like Darwinist survivors tho? Just because Katniss has a traumatized survivor mentality, doesn’t mean Collins thinks it’s a good thing.
I thought the evil government was about:Desensitization – – – – dehumanizing others (the birth of the Hunger Games) – – – – now children are traumatized and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
yeah, but the survivor message is still there under the surface.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, Chapter 11. It was good. I liked seeing Nahim with the guys and Mandin haha. There was a lot of unconsciousness and Nahim not responding to people, but I get that (a) they’re fighting spiders that make you fall asleep and (b) Nahim has some issues with talking to other people. Those were my main thoughts. Overall, great job!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Gotcha
 it’s all about doing whatever you must to survive. Then we have covid, and what happens? Americans make compromises with their freedom that should never have flown all in the name of survival
Yeah totally. A text, especially something that can be sloppy around the edges (like Hunger Games), can negatively affect the cu…[Read more]
- Load More
