@loopylin
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, I do!
I have grapheme-color, month-to-color, spatial sequence, ordinal linguistic personification, a little sound-to-color, faint motion+touch-to-sound… Still figuring out that last one XD
And piano keys have colors too. That doesn’t even have a name, I think it’s an extension of grapheme-color.
If you need to ask questions…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I know how to do that.
Step 1
Click on your own profile. (you can click on your picture on this forum and It’ll go there.) This should take you to where you have your background set up and can manage your account.
Step 2
There should be a list of green words just below your background (Activity, Profile, Notifications, Friends,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds really fun! I will see if I can whip up something 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great!! I love this!
I’ll tag a few more people in case they’re interested.
@koshka @power @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
(Look up there at Whaley’s post)
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! No, sometimes I wish I did, though. It’s a really cool thing. Do you?
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Silfair
“There’s lots a’ instruments in there–includin’ some I’ve never seen before. Maybe from wherever they’re from.” Sniper gestured to Silvanis and co.
Silvanis gave Fairy a side eye. “No.”
Fairy deflated, looking at Silvanis slightly grumpily. “Why not? You used…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I coulda told you that. She was never gonna tell you. This is Freedom we’re talking about. The royal no-spoilers queen. lolololol
Wasn’t always so.
You weren’t here back when she was more active.
(Now I feel old)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thx.
Cool! I like the statement “Imma just ‘hehe’ my way through life” XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooohh, I can’t pick who to use… I want to use someone who is fresh and fits the adventure theme, but I feel as if I will last longer in this roleplay if the character is super comfortable to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lovely warm night colors, I quite like it. :] Do you have synesthesia too? A synesthete conversation probably already happened on this forum, but I can’t remember.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Or should I dust off my fantasy charries?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Nahim and Mandin?
—OR—
Just Nahim?
Or another charrie too if you can think of one
Last time I did Nahim, but after the events of GA, and it went well, so I think I want him in this RP. Just during GA
I just can’t decide if I want him to be alone or with Mandin. Both have extremely interesting possibilities.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t expect character limit to be much of a problem. In the original Character Party RP, I don’t remember anyone having more than three or four at once.
Ahem! Did you forget I was in the Character Party RP?
Lol I had like twelve!
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello there.
I had a question concerning weapons and was told you’re the guy to ask. It actually wasn’t for writing as much as for myself.
I have done some sword fighting in the past, but I would really like to get into really learning the lost art of fighting with a sword. I’m looking at buying a real sword as well, but am having troub…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
I love how this chat disappears for several days or weeks and then someone (usually me for some reason lol) is like “hey, we need to start this back up again!!”
I picked a good set of characters for this tbh. They’re ones I’m currently working on, so when I think of them, which is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t think I didn’t like it. I thought it was amazing. I just never found the time to finish it.
- Load More
