@loopylin
Active 6 hours, 17 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
it could be your character speaking if you want, there’s no confimation so it’s up to the reader.
Yeah totally. I saw the hat line as my own character’s line, since he has a hat, but it works for more than one character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for answering my questions :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper ohh ok, in other words it could be your character speaking if you want.
although hats are a THING in Mundy’s home world. You do NOT mess with someone’s hat. So it stand to reason he’d be ticked off at them for taking it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper lol missed that
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
That person was addressed by the president as Markus Haziair
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m leaving the dialogue up to interpretation. XD Although I have my own idea of who was speaking
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
lol could be anybody but it made me think of them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My gun -”
“My original clothes are gone, hat and all. I feel violated.”
Crosshair and Mundy?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonas @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Warning, everyone… this part is pretty chaotic because everyone is in the same room, trying to figure out what is going on, talking over each other. This is also the exposition part.
Briefing Over…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Is this because the profile update links weren’t working?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love it! They are so sweet!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awwww! How cute!
@rae ooh I forgot to ask you. How do you like the sci-fi setting? Do you have a favorite out of all the characters? A favorite species? And is it influenced by your favorite character’s species or is it separate?
sorry I just love seeing how people like my worldbuilding, and given that you have a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr thank you!!!!!
I found out animation isn’t hard, but it is tedious (a little more than THREE HOURS for that twelve-second clip)
I’m glad you liked it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
someone kick him off KP.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
This is feeling more and more like a cult every minute.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello Magic Potato. What potato am I?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m the eldest. Remember that whole eldest child sympathy party I started with Martha?
Ah yes. I remember now.
Let me help you get back on track with your American spelling:
You are horrid.
That doesn’t help.
It’s reading. I’m reading you write that word wrong, and now I’m spelling it wrong.
Why am I heavily s…[Read more]
- Load More
