@loopylin
Active 22 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, it’s a lot to listen to. You;’ll have to tell me what you think after you’ve heard all the ones you haven’t listened to before.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
How many did you find on YouTube? I know they planned to upload all of them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, it is a time jump!!!! If it’s too jolting, I may split the sections into parts. I’ll see what Linus says.
Uh, no, he’s not. Aaron was a missionary. Joseph is looking to become an elder. It’s two different things. He wants to be Aaron, but he can’t. That’s not what he’s been called to do.
And I’m not really sure how much more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ve found them all between the Sight and Sound YouTube channel and Pandora (Spotifi has them too) I can send some album links if you want.
haha, I bet they are.
Okay then! I’ll make sure to tag you, though you’ll want to read the chapters I’ve posted or else this’ll make no sense. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WOAH. Time jump. But I love the new side plot. Although, Joseph is basically becoming Aaron now, like Linus has mentioned. I wonder how you could change his circumstances to make it feel completely different from Aaron. But anyway, great job! 👏 I’ll listen to the song later and let you know what I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Have you listened to the soundtracks? They have them online and I’vfe listened to all of them. Daniel is going to be AMAZING!!
Haha! So all you’re doing is reading the critiques? lol. That’s funny! I hope they’re interesting. haha,
Do you want me to tag you when I post chapters?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
SO COOL!!! My friend got to see it live too! I watched it online when they streamed for free one night. I LOVE Sight &Sound, and I’m DYING to see Daniel!!!!!! I loved David so much! I feel like Esther onward took a huge turn in their music style and quality.
Ooo! What do you think from what you’ve read?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also why October 10th specifically?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh wow, great board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh so it’s you! ok!
lol glad you’re humoring us in our silly conversation
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge ok then! lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon
If this book had a theme song, this would have to be it. I have listened to it several times while editing, and this just about embodies the whole story.
What do y’all think?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon
NEXT SECTION
The wind blew gently on the roof of the little house in the middle of the great capital city of Ardenta. On the roof, his legs crossed and a Bible on his knees, was a young man. He was reading intently, and every now and then he leant over to write dow…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh yeah and I hope I haven’t already posted this on this forum but I minimized this window for a sec to load up Minecraft to play some, and I was reminded that this is my current computer background:

screenshot this straight off the first video I ever watched of him. Mind you, I took the screenshot on my tenth or so rewatch.
sometimes…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lolllll
Unknown Guy Whom Rae Likes: You have been weighed against the standard of your nationality and have exceeded him. Be glad, Unnamed Man, for that is a hard trial to pass.
why did I type that, that was dumbaaaaaanyway
Though if Soldier represents Americans…actually, the writers may have had a point…
Pffffft lol
it’s true tho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon wowww cool aesthetic!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow oh no!! I’ll pray for you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
on a completely unrelated note, I should really apologize to Kallus after ditching him three and a half years agobro didn’t deserve itignore me.
- Load More
