@loopylin
Active 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
ALTERNATE NEXT SECTION!!!!!
Please be honest as y’all read this, because saving the boys is going to be a HUGE change. However, I think it may be the right one, and some interesting things happened that makes me think so. However, I am still on the edge, a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you wait to figure out the psychology of the character during the writing, or do you graph that too?
Not exactly sure what you mean by that……..
(Sorry, I don’t really do technical names. I just do whatever I’m going to do. lol. If that makes sense.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! An excuse to talk about Andrew!!!!!!!
- He’s really really really adorable, and I will not hear otherwise!
- He has the best smile EVER, EVER
- He likes nicknames apparently (really adorable)
- He’s the most gentlemanly guy you’ll ever meet
- He thinks his jokes are stupid when they’re actually hilarious (I just…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops, never mind, I realized what “anduth” meant seconds after posting haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator lollll when did they tell you about that?
did they tell everyone and I missed it or were you spying on my rather embarrassing conversation in the fanfic forum about him beating out Sniper as RAE’s top Australian?
XD or maybe you guys know each other in real life, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here is “Huntress and Scout but they’re warrior cats” because I was bored and I love warrior cats.
This is only Huntress/Scout’s and Sniper’s parents. I was gonna do more but it was so much work looking through my characters and deciding who was related to who……
If you’re familiar with Warriors lore, you probably noticed that Snipersight’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares
Ever made a family tree for your characters? I’m doing it right now.
It won’t save cause I’m not signed in to the website I’m doing it on but hey, at least I can screenshot it.
My warrior cats family trees have ridiculous connections lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone else had some fantastic points and I agree. God does everything with a purpose, and one of those purpose is to bring glory to His name. The angels were made to do God’s will and serve Him, right? Satan didn’t want to, yet time and time again we see Satan’s plans thwarted and God glorified. I like how Andrew put it:
God knew…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t write animal characters. I can’t get into it like people. lol.
Thanks for the invite!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
How detailed does that usually get?
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
What do you mean by graphing characters?
I have a sheet with the character’s name at the top. Then I add age,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to pass on this roleplay because I’m already in a few, but thank you for the tag! I’ll probably follow along with this for fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello! Hope you’ve been doing well <3
I’ve wanted this instrument for years. I’ll send you a picture of mine when I get it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
aw man, that’s ok, rules are rules. I wouldn’t be able to get invested enough writing animals, sorry. If I tried I don’t think I’d be able to keep motivation for it. Let me know if you guys change it though.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oops I totally forgot about this! I haven’t read the rp, is this for animals or is half animal fine? I have a winged oc and another one that has goat horns and lanky/unatural skeletal structure? Does that work?
- Load More
