@loopylin
Active 9 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz & Reid
Green vapor flooded into Reid’s eyes and over his body, his tendrils hovered near the people in the group, poised to grab them and whisk them away from danger. Another glowing form joined him, wearing an oversized coat. Tenz didn’t seem much like a child anymore. He pushed himself to the front of the group,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, makes sense about Andrew.
Don’t do it, Joseph. Look where growing depressed when comparing one’s self to others is getting Eric Humler!
Yeah, you tell him. (I find it so funny that our characters have similar traits and struggles. I was totally thinking of your Eric when I was editing this scene.)
I feel like you are mov…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, Leon and Julian are back! 😁 Great section. It did kind of gloss everything and not show it personally, but that’s okay as long as your go back to more immediate-feeling scenes, if that makes sense. Joseph’s character is good. I’m glad he feels afraid and guilty for his fear. He feels human.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Its so good!!!! Nice job!!! My siblings and I just finished the series for the second time yesterday, so this is great timing lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Emeline
Emeline spun round, pulling out her daggers and getting the feeling they weren’t going to help. Another hiss echoed along the halls as Barnes stepped in front of Emeline. Before and behind them, stones crashed on the floor, and the whole castle itself seemed to shake. The group waited, tensed, until finally, a huge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph returned to the Caddicks and committed himself to the work the Lord had called him to. Mr. Caddick, David, and Stephen were eager to dive into the training Noah and Darrien gave to the other young men seeking to lead in the church. Not…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, not the same Andrew. (How did you remember him? I even forgot that was the other guy’s name. lol.) Should I change the name in the first book? That Andrew was an older teen, while this Andrew is like nine or ten.
Sometimes it is easy to forget what a blessing it is to have easy access to Bibles for everyone. I own 3 and can…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
we’ve already been talking, but so good to see you again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIII
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH
(even though I haven’t been on in months lol XDXD like I’m one to talk, haha)
WELCOME BACK!
@anyone-else
(I’m not dead either…bwahahaha)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
