@loopylin
Active 7 hours, 47 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!
Thank you so much <333
Yesssss! I ate too much food lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh okay!
That’s not the reason anymore I guess 😂 I actually forgot I said that…a lot has changed lol
That makes sense though, I understand what you’re saying!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and as for why I changed the ending instead of them abandoning Lilitu…
There are a couple reasons why I did that. Maybe they’re not good reasons lol but I’m going to leave it, at least for now so I can play with it. I think it will make the story make a little bit more sense in the future so I’m just going to leave it for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank youuu!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribe
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
Thank you so much!
I corrected the things you suggested and you’re right, I think it will flow a lot better! Thank you so much, you have been very helpful! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I asked before why he insisted on this, and you said that it was to sweeten the deal for Kaden. Personally, I feel like you should show Kaden as having more hesitation if this is going to work. To me, it seems like they have already made up their minds to become Pythonos. Sure, they’re scared, but to me, it still doesn’t convey a s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness you guys are so good!!!!
I actually have noticed a couple of the things you’ve said before but for some reason I forgot to change them… *facepalm* I’ll go fix them now before I forget again lol!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
“ A warm ember of hope sparked in her chest, and Sara saw a translucent, pink flicker of a flame.” 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, another section! 😆 It looks good! I don’t have too much to say about, but I thought Jonas’s critiques were good.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks so much, I’m glad you liked it!!
Congratulations, your story was amazing!!! Everything was so well put together!!
Thank you, your story was really good too!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
It is very cute ambience. I listened to it half-asleep in my bed. It also has Wirt&Greg lore, things like Greg sneaking in to help record.
-
whaley replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
All corrections noted, thank yooouuu. The second line does look weird; that should be the imperative form but the rest of the sentence still feels clunky. I will bring it up in class.
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
I do! My co-op uses Henle, but I couldn’t learn anything from it. Really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas I really appreciate how you manage to keep track of everyone
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
btw, why isn’t the new Alan in your art collection?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @esther-c @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge @koshka @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Well, the deadline is passed, so I think I’m gonna judge the three stories that were submitted.
in particular order……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
COME ON YOU TWO! SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THERE!
Okay Linus, now I’m mad.
I KNEW IT! I knew he was going to try to convince Alan to go back to magic, I just didn’t know why, or that it was such a big deal!
You have me a little panicked and thoroughly intrigued.You foretold this well and set the stage in a solid and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 238…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 239
- Load More

ooh yes I remember this conversation. Very cool!
The idea of pink translucent flames reminds me of that little salamander and his magic flames in Frozen 2.