@loopylin
Active 5 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH TYSM FOR THE TAG, LIGHT. LOVE YOU GIRLY🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
GODLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH😭😭 I actually teared up reading your message, ack.
I’m so glad you’re alive. I was worried there for a bit😅😆
I’ve also been busy, especially this Fall/Winter, but it’s been good. I’ll be praying for you, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Gosh, writing that character with a serious voice feels so rusty.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. That was kind of confusing without context, but intriguing character. Why is he writing the letter if he knows he won’t go to that college?
Lolol. Is algebra really that bad? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Might as well post this because there’s no place for it in the actual story.
This letter is written by an aged-up character who knows he won’t get what he wants. He’s basically too weird and off-putting to be seen as a normal person. He is trying very hard, though.
.-.-.-.
To: The professors of…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Heavily debates posting the thing I wrote*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wrote something melancholy, and now I am sad. But it was much more than 50 words, so I guess I get to throw snow now. (My assonance is fabulous today.)
@loopylin 💨⚪ @godlyfantasy12 💨⚪
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
My dad is the same, he’ll eat the spotted bananas. I’m just like “go ahead and take it, I’m not gonna eat it” cause I don’t like the taste and texture once they’re overripe
My brother only eats yellow ones. Not too brown, not too green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

I like my bananas just a little bit green. I can’t stand overripe ones lol.
how do you like your bananas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins I see you’ve continued!
It’s getting good!! Not that it wasn’t already awesome lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator bahahahahahaha
I never thought of it that way lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“They live in Spain, but without the a.” –a reaction to a video of rotating 3D models
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Girlie ik you’re probably really busy but just thought you’d wanna be tagged <3
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
GODLYYYYYYYYY
GIRLLL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!! *TACKLE HUG*
Welcome back!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
I was getting worried abt you!!
And heh yeah, I haven’t been active on here in months…I really forgot how much I miss all my online besties 🤍🥹 I’m def gonna try and check in more often!!!
Writing’s been pretty nonexistent for me too, life…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh right. 🤦♀️ Sorry. I hope you have fun. Are you still away for Thanksgiving?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Im on vacation so i don’t have my laptop. I should be able to get to it tomorrow morning though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Girl. 😳🫠
When are you going to post the next section?
(I’ll get to the snowball later this afternoon.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s actually so cool though!! <33 The most I’ve written in a day is just a little under 4k. I could probably do more, but I’d have to hunker down and do nothing but write all day 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol. Uh, three hours? I had some extra time.
Fateful Night took four days, and The Choices We Made took a week (it was 400 pages.). The editing and publishing process took six months on the first one, and three on the second.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I sell them by mail order. You send a letter to my company with check or cash, and the company sends you a book.
that’s how things were ordered just a couple decades ago, but no one wants to go through the time of mailing in an order form. 😢
Yes, I did self publish, though I designed and started my own company.
hmmm, well everyone h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
