@loopylin
Active 4 hours, 17 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know right! To bad you didn’t post it at the beginning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, you won’t be getting any more of Friedrich. That book has been published, and I wrote that scene because I was thinking of Friedrich. If you want to read more you have to buy it.
You might get a little of other things though.
Um. Yes I would. That’s what I’m doing on here. I’m pelting y’all with snowballs and I don’t even know…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @theshadow @keilah-h @rae @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c @liberty
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone eating the brown banana is crazy!! There is only one proper banana, and that is the banana between “almost there” and “ripe”
It’s yellow with streaks of green.
that is the only good banana
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
AAAH Snowball!
Dusk had settled over the little village, and now the only sounds that echoed over the quiet streets were that of the steady drip drop of rain. However, if one were to be out that particular night and walk just out of the village, the faintest music could be heard of a violin.
Take this!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
my company name is Wild Horse Publishing. I did it because that was always the name we used since I was tiny when my brothers and I made movies or pretended to sell books. ☺️
I can send you the info page from the back of one of the books if you’re interested in the company.
I have not been to a convention. I haven’t found any near me…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I think Ellette meant to tag you for her answer ☝️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
it’s kinda our Thanksgiving/Christmas vacation. I’m actually in the car on the way back right now.
lol. Everyone asks for word count, and I never know. I measure books by pages when I read, so I naturally do the same for writing. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow when I can look it up on my laptop.
i edited the book until I l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad it’s a little intriguing! He wrote it because he always told himself he would, but he has weird physical and mental conditions that make it hard for anyone to take him seriously. He’s trying to feel content.
The letter isn’t even going to make it to the school because of plot conflict.
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
I’m back! XD I’m finally recovered from pneumonia, and y’all…guess what??
Book #2 has officially been submitted for copyright😭😭 If all goes well, and that mostly depends on how long the…[Read more] - Load More

That’s so exciting, girl! Congratulations! I’m glad you’re recovered!
I’m doing good. Just preparing for the last week of co-op before Christmas break 🤪
Freaking out!!! So excited!! Tag me the very minute it’s available!!
*confetti goes everywhere*
Awesome! (The book that is…although getting over pneumonia is pretty great too)
I love these babies. Give Leon some tea and cookies please. He needs a little loving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so excited! *hands you cake*
Woop woop!!! So exciting!!! 🥳🎂🧁🎊
Praise God that you’re better now. Glad to hear!
Yay! I hope everything goes well!
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰
and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol