@loopylin
Active 2 hours, 51 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone want to see another?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! ww2
Thank you!!
Thanks! What do you mean? Like how am I putting it together? I do that on Canva.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🫸🏻⚪️ @liberty
🫸🏻⚪️ @savannah_grace2009
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot about my snowballs, but got them written! I know I don’t have to share a snippet buuuuut….. I really want to. 🤣 So here you go:
***
“Don’t try to turn her down.” Mrs. Palmer stood beside me, a knowing smile on her lips.“Who?”
“Marzia. This is her way of accepting you into the family. She’ll be offended if you don’t let her spoil you.”…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, what time period is this?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle OOH! Looks cool! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would say yes, but it’s kind of fun to watch as they multiply from the original two, and eventually we’ll get to the point where we have a lot flying. So no, sorry. You’re welcome to ask for tags though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to see one of my MCs for The Crimson Rose?
@liberty @keilah-h @koshka @linus-smallprint @elishavet-pidyon @rae @hybridlore

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you.
I may develop this into a novel someday.
Okay…..
@liberty SNOWBALL!!!
@highscribeofaetherium SNOWBALL!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
No we’re not.
Rory was about to climb out of a window, and Leo literally left him hanging, because Koshka hasn’t RPd!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Look. you got under 200 words.
I’m not going any shorter.
I hardly got to say anything I wanted.
It’s awful, isn’t it.
In the city of Edran, the government had imposed strict control, monitoring every word and action. Daniel, Shelton, and Ezra Darman were not ready to cower. Their goal was clear: disrupt the government’s…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
you beast! I’v tossed ten stories since I last posted.
100 words! are you kidding! What kinda story is that!
My shortest one was 400, and I hardly set the stage.
- Load More
