@loopylin
Active 51 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    SNOWBALL! 15x
@elishavet-pidyon    SNOWBALL 15x
And. Hmmm.
@koshka   SNOWBALL! 5x
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings   @freed_and_redeemed   @loopylin  @freed_and_redeemed   @liberty
Okay, I’ve payed my dues. Y’all do not want to know how many snowballs I have.
My dear Donal,
I am writing this now as I promised years ago. You have heard many things about the battle of Clondalaough (Clon-da-lock) and the events surroundin…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
*screams with delight*
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!
These are so, so good!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory slowly shook his head. “Rescue us? From the Government?” He gave a short of laugh that ended more like a choked sob. “He can’t. One man against the Agents? And a shepherd no less?”
Rory bit his lip. Tears were stinging his eyes, and he didn’t know why. For one moment, looking up at that picture in the glass, he had felt safe. For…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, not much of a fight.
We’re just having some good running and precious moments.
lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for snowballing me and sorry if I missed one of you! (And sorry it took so long for me to reply 😭😭) Finally getting around to this… lol. @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
Little bit more than 500 words but I had to finish the scene : )
Oh, and you probably know Liz as Liv (The scientist from my wip OLH) I had to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka Do your characters need assistance? U’m kind of bored right now, so punching something would bring me joy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Where are we in terms of distance from the school? Are you guys intending to disappear or…? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone here like warrior cats??
cause I have an expansive list of virtually every warrior cat name I have ever come up with…
They’re characters derived from tons of other fandoms, but run through the naming system of the Warriors books. Star Wars, Marvel, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tron, Jurassic World, you name it. Various random video…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes he is! he’s such a darling.
Rory
Rory paused and looked about, his eyes wide. There was something about this place. It wasn’t just the quiet and sense of protection. No, there was… peace. Yes, that was it. Peace. Something Rory had never truly felt.
Leo was moving forward, saying something about the back door, but Rory stood…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
So fun to hear from you on this!!
Yes, I know! The kids are so fun!
Hmmm, I might add more to the “knowing look” lol.
Well, with this I wanted each one of them to say a prayer. With big things in our family we normally all go around and say a prayer. Sometimes though, just one family remember prays. It really all depends on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, people in this world aren’t walking around with bullet holes all over. that’d be a little too creepy for the frivolous nature of the story.
Luckily for you, I was just thinking about changing it out for something less threatening, but I haven’t ironed out what yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea how many snowballs I was hit with so…….
I’ll come back with 200 or more words. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a very pretty board! I like the dove in the corner.
(boy don’t I have a thing for shepherds. XD)
No shame in that. All my main characters are some form of soldier or warrior. XD at least yours have a more or less peacetime job.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, it is a rough life. I feel like a lot of people will read about Leon and Julian and be like, “oh cool, the messenger missionaries on the run from soldiers” and not really think about what that would be like for NINE YEARS.
I chuckled at this.
so did I. lol.
Ew. Yeah, eat the bread instead.
You’ve never licked…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. I can’t believe you just handed a kid to Rory. *silently dies* this is going to be great!
He needs something to fight for beyond his own survival.
Ummm….. whatever you would rather. i don’t care. Leo is leading which means you’re picking.
Rory
There coming. there’s no escape. there never is! Rory couldn’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, the last part. 😆
I think the scene felt a little awkward just because we haven’t seen much of Amelia and what she feels about Joseph, but I think you’re working on adding in more of that. Otherwise, good job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love that scene!!
@whalekeeper @loopylin I mean sure, you can team up, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand. *hides behind a tree*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooo, that would be a cool idea.
I had the pro version for a little while as well, but I think both work fine.
I like the look of hand-drawn ones the best, but the ones on there are easier to make and have on hand as I’m writing.
- Load More
