@loopylin
Active 8 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! It’s for a short story which I hope to post eventually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I think she is probably just going to stick with it until Rory stops running. Sorry, she’s had to chase too many running people before and doesn’t let them go. XD
Barnes
Barnes recovered herself just in time to see Rory running towards the church building, knife in hand. Behind him, in the dar…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
Lol he needs to chill
Now that the Agents are back in, I can have them kill Rory!
That would be so awesome and devastating! *evil laughter*
…We’ve never killed any students off before. I mean, you can do that if you want, but t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea.
I don’t think so………..
I was actually thinking about skipping this time, but maybe I shouldn’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, okay, I did it. I’m signed up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shoot.
why are you doing this to him?!?!?!
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
(Sometimes I hate my characters.)
I haven’t decided where Rory is because I was waiting to play off of Barnes’ reaction.
lol. Nope. But he’s still…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
ME TOO!
Writing that line melted me. lololol.
I just so love her personality.
And yes, his name was Aaron. *wipes tear away*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
I think this must have to do with the name Leon. Years ago I wrote a medieval series and had a character named Leon. In his book (shared with his best friend Julian) I got pretty sad because it was pretty dark and rough. But the ending was great. lolol.
nice board!
A little creepy,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve looked into joining it before….Idk if you’ve seen this website or not but if not here you go:
https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-writing-week
It explains a little bit more!!!!
I’m going to do it this year!!! Idk if its my impulsive adhd kicking in or what but yeahhhh hahahaha
anyone wanna try it for the first time with me??…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree…it did get a little info dumpy lol
Again it isn’t edited…and the details about Andromeda are mostly in the prologue and will be revealed little by little in later chapters (if everything stays according to plan hahaha!)
I know…me too…I feel like when I started it when she was little, it felt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I join CWW ever year, it’s super fun. It introduced me to Kingdom Pen in the first place, believe it or not. There might be some connections between the organizers of the two communities, but it’s been a long time since I was on YWW and had the ability to ask around, so I don’t remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes we get inspiration from the strangest and most unassumingly powerful places. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this topic was essentially the Chat Chat before the Chat Chat existed. Before KP temporarily shut down several years ago, that is. They made this as a replacement for the lost topic, and here it is now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I figured there was still some kind of antagonistic threat (aka Agents). I implied it in this entry, but if Ellette doesn’t want to roll with it, we can figure something else out.
Barnes
He hit her chin, then her chest.
Barnes was surprised at the boy’s combat technique. So surprised, in fact, t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not going to go well.
I figured you’d react that way. Hehe.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
Last time I wrote anything in her bio, she was over 6 feet tall. She is experienced physically and has an extremely strong upper body, but she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣😂Oh, well thank you!! Much appreciated
-
Keilah H. posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
THE LAST TF2 COMIC IS OUT!!! I CAN NOW FINISH MY FANFIC FOR YOU!!!
No joke, I’m super excited cause y’all seemed to greatly enjoy it and I can’t wait to finish it for you! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha thanks
- Load More

YAY! Let me know as soon as you have it written!
haha thanks! it’ll be in the google doc by new year’s hopefully.
Edit for you and @theshadow (possibly @the_lost-journal too)
I’ve finished it completely! Just in time for New Year’s!
YAY!
I have some school I need to do, but once I have some free time, I’ll definitely read it!
oh yeah
I have a fanatic
of my fanfics
life is goooood
lol ignore my silliness
I got something new relating to this story universe for you guys (well, actually y’all are girls lol), but I have to finish it before I get it out to you.
@keilah-h OKAY! cool!
yep! might have it done over the next few days.
Sounds great!