@loopylin
Active 5 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the useful and fun rant. XD I appreciate it.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you! I wanted a Tim Burton kind of look, and I think it looks similar.
Ah, I like the expression and pose, especially with the clothing folds to sell the pose.
The floatiness of her hair is fantastic. :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nope. No redemption for Hans. Plenty of chances in the book I read, but he turns them all down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
GIRL! That is insanely good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How about checking back with everyone Jan. 1st?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie you asked about my reasons for obsessing over the Australian continent and all it has to offer?
well, it all started when I was four. I had a Leapfrog video game console thingy and one of the games my parents bought me for it was a “world exploration” kinda game. You were supposed to be helping two pilots circumnavigate the globe, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha!
yeah I love it.
@stephie yessss Italian food rules
I’m curious about the Australia story.
I’ll tell you all about that, but I’ll do it in the Chat Chat so we don’t take up Linus’s forum space lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just kinda don’t have time for this kind of thing and it might be many months before I do You can keep tagging me if you want but I’m probably not going to get back to you. Life is just a little too much rn : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Almost all my characters have some kind of rough fashion throughout there timeline!
If you mean the same thing as I do when I draw that here’s what I try to do:Imo, Edgy is when you’re trying to look a specific way for aesthetic, and rough is when it happens naturally. Like pants naturally get holes in them, but if somebody has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeper
Tyyy
Yeah I want it to take some time so she can have a negative character arc hehe
Also idk if you noticed but Tauren literally told her her pain wouldn’t be worth living/writing about 😭😭 he just doesn’t get that it takes time to process trauma. But he has good intentions of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad to hear that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good! definitely a better place to start. I like it, and I like the way your characters seem better shaped.
Keep it up!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. right!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
yes, it was, and then I had another Ezra and forgot about that Ezra and it became a mess.
This was a sad scene. Was Liam a Christian? It seemed like there hadn’t been a chance to even share the gospel with him.
not that I know of. Sadly that’s often the way life works. I feel like it gets redundant if all the characters get t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Zeke?
- Load More
