@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds good.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, my devices were *cough* abruptly removed from my life so this is late.
yep! I have a channel! It’s called The Slate Dragon. There’s nothing really worthwhile on there yet, just me testing stuff out.
That’s so cool, I’ll have to check it out!
I use Blender for animating. It was easier to learn than I thought, but it is pretty…
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Looks at Baron with a contemplative expression* The guilt is strong with this one…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae oh noooo! and it seems like he was just getting to be happy too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie yesss that happens too sometimes, but less commonly.
also cool Italian writing on your signature. My mom loves that language.
@hybridlore thanks!! I guess my parents didn’t have great relationships with their siblings until they were all older so they were like “you guys should learn to like each other young so you’ll have each…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I have no idea lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We watched Fiddler on the Roof and ate homemade oliebollen. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! What an ending! I loved the descriptions of the different soldiers’ uniforms and stuff for some reason, and I’m so glad you didn’t kill them off. (I agree with @hybridlore that them dying would’ve worsened the book; it would’ve felt like Aaron’s story all over again. Speaking of which, I’m glad you brought the topic of him…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
No, not harsh at all! This is perfect!
Not sure how many illustrations yet. I think I have 20 for the last one.
Your guess has been noted, but no answers will be given.
Thank you so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! That’s terrible!!! That makes me want to cry for you!
I know. I was so mad.
Hmm, I find it funny that you think the ending thing feels a little un-realistic. I wrote it after reading of five different situations in different countries where something like this happened to Believers who had been arrested. XD
I guess the B…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
THEOLOGY/MESSAGE
~ Any theological concerns for the story?
I don’t think so.
~ What would you say my world view was?
Christian? XD. (Again, I don’t really know what kind of answer you want here.)
~ What would you say was the message of the story?
God will give us strength when we are weak and help us have the courage to stand up for Him.
~Were…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow! This is soooo helpful!
Hmm, I find it funny that you think the ending thing feels a little un-realistic. I wrote it after reading of five different situations in different countries where something like this happened to Believers who had been arrested. XD
I guess the Bible is correct when it says God moves in mysterious…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
STORYLINE
~ Was the plot solid and engaging?
~ Did the pacing feel consistent throughout the book? If not, where did it lag or feel dull?
I feel like these two kind of go together. The pacing, I felt, was not very consistent. Sometimes we would be skipping over weeks or months, sometimes we would get slow, slice-of-life scenes, and sometimes we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have a question
I started writing this short story, but before I continue, I’d like to know if it’s interesting.
No title yet
Also, sorry that it’s a little rough
When I was a child I loved to read books. Any moment I had to myself I would crack open a book, squeeze into a tiny but comfy corner and read. I would discover lost worlds, travel…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! That’s terrible!!! That makes me want to cry for you!
Yay! I’m so glad for the feedback! Thank you again so much for doing this!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m flexible, so whenever everyone else is ready to read the next book is fine with me. And is it about Leon and Julian?
K, here’s the characters section.
CHARACTERS~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Joseph, because he’s the main. 🤪 But no, really, we got to see all his inner…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I WAS LITERALLY ON THE ILLUSTRATION QUESTION 😣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I was so, so close to finishing your questions, and then a bee came over by me, and I picked up my laptop and ran away (lol.)
But then I accidentally hit the screen somehow and I CLOSED THE LINK!!!
Augggghhhh. I cannot believe that just happened. Now I have to write them all out AGAIN. So this might take a while.
- Load More
