@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
did ya finish mine btw?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow certainly.
like seriously, fictional characters are some of the most exploited things on the planet.
I joke a ton about being possessive over my fanfic characters, but they have it lucky. In my domain I don’t force them to do things like most other writers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow oh ok, I thought you were in a different time zone cause you said “later today” and I was like “is there more time left in the day for you??”
guess not, we’re in the same time zone
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Seven for me as well.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I never hang out on fanfic sites for exactly that reason, hence why my TF2 one is in a google doc and I just send it to people who ask about it
Smart decision. Fanfic sites are a scary place, if there’s any restrictions on those places then they have to be the most minimal in existence.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, that looks so good!! I remember that scene…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
fan fiction culture is ten times worse in terms of that, i guarantee
I never hang out on fanfic sites for exactly that reason, hence why my TF2 one is in a google doc and I just send it to people who ask about it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow lol
I don’t remember where I heard the analogy but i decided it was appropriate to the situation
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I do like how I’ve slowly gotten better at differentiating male and female characters. Her jawline is smoother than his, his chest and body are flatter and straighter than her more curved ones, her eyes are a smidge bigger, etc.
not perfect but it gets the job done
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s usually a steaming pile of horse nuggets, is what it is.
Yes, this is a better analogy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow oh, ok.
wait what time is it for you? It’s seven where I’m at.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
oh thank you!!!!
I have another one in the works but I wanna add sound to it and make it a bit longer before I post it.
Your welcome, and can’t wait for that!!
I have yet to show my brother, I’ll probably end up showing it to him sometime today or tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
after RAE’s and Linus’s impressive art, you get a weird little Huntress and Sniper sketch I did at 11:30 on New Year’s eve and colored three days later.
you guys (girls? It’s mostly girls on here besides Linus isn’t it lol) even get a little piece of out of context dialogue lol

I do really like this one though. I think their height…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
btw did you show your brother the story I wrote? what’d he think?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow oh thank you!!!!
I have another one in the works but I wanna add sound to it and make it a bit longer before I post it.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve seen really good 2D animated shorts sometimes, but that’s it.
Same.
also what’d you think of my animations? they’re super choppy but whatever lol
They were really good, I was impressed by them. It takes skill to animate, and I thought they were pretty smooth.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, hopefully he gets another interview soon.
Praying! 🙏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @theducktator
oooh more kotlc people
I was crazy into it when I was 12-13. Not as much now, but it’s still a series I come back to. Some parts of the plot, worldbuilding, and characters aren’t that solid, but I greatly enjoy it still.
A lot of the creatures have some imaginative concepts while still keeping what made…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I’ve seen really good 2D animated shorts sometimes, but that’s it.
also what’d you think of my animations? they’re super choppy but whatever lol
- Load More
